How To Book Direct With Disney-Room and Tickets Package

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
  1. You dont have to book using the website for your country. Disneyland Paris has different deals and offers on the different country websites. Most of us regulars would advise AGAINST booking with the American site as it is by far the most expensive
  2. The other country websites to check are
  3. http://www.disneylandparis.ie/
    http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk
    http://www.disneylandparis.fr
    http://www.disneylandparis.de
    http://www.disneylandparis.it
    http://www.disneylandparis.be
    http://www.disneylandparis.nl
  4. Disneyland Paris does not mail anything in the post. You get a confirmation email which you bring with you to checkin
  5. When you book direct with Disneyland Paris you are booking a hotel and park hopper tickets package
  6. Your park tickets are valid for both arrival day and departure day
  7. You can book direct with Disney through any of the websites. When you book through the website you will pay the full amount at the time of booking. You MAY get the option to pay a deposit and then the balance with some countrys websites.
  8. You can also book direct with Disney by phone. To call Disneyland Paris and not have to pay the international phone charges, just call the regular phone number for Walt Disney World in Florida and ask to be transferred to Disneyland Paris.
  9. When you book direct with Disney by phone you pay a 15% deposit and the balance is payable 30 or 60 days before arrivial, I cant remember which
  10. When you have booked you will get a confirmation email with your itinerary, you will need this email to check in
  11. Once you have your confirmation number you need to go to the website / country you booked with, not the country you live in. You will need to create a new MY DISNEY ACCOUNT on that website
  12. When you log in to your new My Disney Account you will see your itinerary. If you have a balance to pay you will see an online payment form.
  13. To pay your balance you can either phone again or pay online

Holy cow, I'll say! I just priced Hotel Cheyenne on our dates on the US site and on the French site. The French site is $1000 less than the US site! I may have to re-think my decision NOT to stay on-site...

Holy cow, I'll say! I just priced Hotel Cheyenne on our dates on the US site and on the French site. The French site is $1000 less than the US site! I may have to re-think my decision NOT to stay on-site...

and this is WHY most Europeans stay onsite and get the park tickets and hotel packages, as we shop around and compare sites and get a deal

Hi. I just booked my disney package at Sequoia Lodge for september and I made a mistake and swap the name of my kids and ages. Price payed is right as one is 13 considered as adult and the other is 7.
Can you please advice e.mail to contact and ask for the change?
Thanks!!

My mom and I are trying to plan for our first trip to DLP in 2020. I once saw a video on youtube about if you check into your hotel on property late in the evening, you are losing one of your days in the park thats included in the package deal.
Here is my question, if I book a 2 night stay on DLP property am I getting 2 day park ticket or a 3 day????

We won't be able to use the park tickets on our departure day. I see that expedia and other travel sites have room only booking options. Any cons to doing this that I should consider?

Only the price and maybe the ability to add a dining plan (not such a good deal anyway). So if there isn't a promotion going on that benefits you, go for it! You'll get the same as people who book directly with Disney

Thanks! I was able to switch up our plans a little so we will be able to use all three park day tickets. I booked through the UK site since they are running a 35% off sale through 4/24. They also offered a deposit payment option with the remaining balance due 60 days before our trip, so that was nice!

I have been spending some time on the DLP site in the last few weeks, pricing out a 3 Day/2 Night package for August, and I wanted to share my recent experience;

- Rather than visiting specific links to each country's websites as listed above, I have been "switching countries" by clicking on the flag in the upper right hand corner of the page. Then I select region (e.g., Europe), then country (e.g., UK), and then language if necessary (the Swiss page offers a chose of French or German). I cannot confirm if the offers are the same as using the links above, but there are differences in offers/prices/availability when I switch this way.

- I have found (so far) only four major differences. The US site has prices/offers in USD, the UK site has prices/offers in GBP, the Swiss site has prices/offers in CHF, and every other country I have tried has prices/offers in EUR. The EUR prices/offers appear to be identical regardless of the country. Eventually, I focused on the Irish site for offers in EUR, since that site is in English.

- We eventually booked a package in CHF. The price/offer was the best, as were the payment terms. I am considering paying off the package a bit sooner than required, as the exchange rate is favorable at the moment compared with earlier in 2019 (and even slightly better than the day we booked and placed a deposit).

-We are currently shopping for a room for both the day before and after the package, as we would prefer to be at (or near) DLP at the start and end of each park day. Expedia seems to have good alternatives, offering a good discount for DLP hotels, and even better prices off property.

I have been spending some time on the DLP site in the last few weeks, pricing out a 3 Day/2 Night package for August, and I wanted to share my recent experience;

- Rather than visiting specific links to each country's websites as listed above, I have been "switching countries" by clicking on the flag in the upper right hand corner of the page. Then I select region (e.g., Europe), then country (e.g., UK), and then language if necessary (the Swiss page offers a chose of French or German). I cannot confirm if the offers are the same as using the links above, but there are differences in offers/prices/availability when I switch this way.

- I have found (so far) only four major differences. The US site has prices/offers in USD, the UK site has prices/offers in GBP, the Swiss site has prices/offers in CHF, and every other country I have tried has prices/offers in EUR. The EUR prices/offers appear to be identical regardless of the country. Eventually, I focused on the Irish site for offers in EUR, since that site is in English.

- We eventually booked a package in CHF. The price/offer was the best, as were the payment terms. I am considering paying off the package a bit sooner than required, as the exchange rate is favorable at the moment compared with earlier in 2019 (and even slightly better than the day we booked and placed a deposit).

-We are currently shopping for a room for both the day before and after the package, as we would prefer to be at (or near) DLP at the start and end of each park day. Expedia seems to have good alternatives, offering a good discount for DLP hotels, and even better prices off property.

Yes that’s the way I was checking prices/ offers as well! Just changing the “language flag”
Just wanted to add that the offers from the “EUR” countries differ as well at least with the current promos...
You really gotta pay attention to the offers as many sound similar but aren’t in the end...
(different discount rates, different gift card, different range of validity or any other promo idea Disney might offer..)

(I was just glad that for me the best offer was actually the German one so I didn’t have any trouble reading it because German is my native language...)

And thank you a badPinkTink for putting together this “how to...” it helped me a lot as I was already wondering my my Disney account didn’t work (the one I used in DL last summer...)

Thanks for this wonderful tip! We're planning to go this Fall, and the price differences are ridiculous!

But does it matter if we're paying with a USD based credit card on a foreign site? Wouldn't the rate revert back to our Home currency? Thank you for humoring a silly question.

But does it matter if we're paying with a USD based credit card on a foreign site? Wouldn't the rate revert back to our Home currency? Thank you for humoring a silly question.
I'm glad you asked, because I want to know the same thing.

Thanks for this wonderful tip! We're planning to go this Fall, and the price differences are ridiculous!

DLP will receive the currency you book in. Your bank will apply specific rules (in your CC agreement) for converting that currency back to USD, which is what you will see on your statement. If you can, you should, as was mentioned by another poster, use a card that does not charge foreign transaction fees. Depending on the day you actually make payments, your actual USD cost will vary as the exchange rates change over time.

DLP will receive the currency you book in. Your bank will apply specific rules (in your CC agreement) for converting that currency back to USD, which is what you will see on your statement. If you can, you should, as was mentioned by another poster, use a card that does not charge foreign transaction fees. Depending on the day you actually make payments, your actual USD cost will vary as the exchange rates change over time.

Just FYI I called American Express, and my Discover card this morning, and they do not charge any foreign transactionfees. My Disney Premiere Visa charges 3%. Guess which card I won't be using.

Also another question. If I book the deal that is currently on the Ireland website, what do I do on the confirmation site that asks for my address? Will it mess it up if I enter my U.S. address? I realize nothing will be mailed to me, but I just need to know what I should put there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!