HOW TO ADD A TICKER

LilDisHelper

Mouseketeer
Hi! I`ve been strolling down the forum but i still can´t find an answer. So i got my ticker from magical kingdoms.com and i can now see a few codes. But how do i add them so that i can see my ticker??
:dogdance:
(edit: You can probably see the codes when i tryed to add tem to my account

How did you get yours to work? I am using the same website. I have pasted the entire code into the signature and keep getting a box with a ? inside of it.

You don't have the picture code in the ticker address. Here is a similar one that I'm going to put in your post so you can see what you need to have:

Ok I see there was data missing right before the .png and I couldn't get the website to generate it. I picked different backgrounds and still nothing. UGH. I even entered the date in several different formats (September 14, 2019, 09/14/19/, etc.). I gave up LOL and went to another website. Thank you for your assistance!!

My question is I cannot delete the "image" on my signature. I am trying to create a ticker and now this image will not go away. Any additional clues on how to get rid of it?? Thank you

Here is the code I removed from your signature:

Last edited by a moderator:
My question is I cannot delete the "image" on my signature. I am trying to create a ticker and now this image will not go away. Any additional clues on how to get rid of it?? Thank you

Here is the code I removed from your signature:

[URL='http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/']
.png
[/URL]

I removed the code that had that 'img' on it. It looks like you had two tickers back to back. The second one is missing the information for the picture image itself.

I removed the code that had that 'img' on it. It looks like you had two tickers back to back. The second one is missing the information for the picture image itself.
Thank you so very much for correcting this. I tried a different website for a ticker timer and was able to get it working but the img was still there. Thank you again.

I have been away for a bit but I am trying to get the new ticker on the sig....I went to the old site we used to use distickers.com someone please help I am not sure where to put the code when I am editing my sig.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!