How soon to book towncar/limo?

Mickeefan

DIS Veteran
We're arriving in Orlando on November 30th. I've just gotten my airline tickets. How soon should I book/reserve my towncar service? I'm meeting a friend at MCO (not flying on the same flight), so I don't know her flight schedule yet. Just wanted to be prepared so when I do know I can make reservations. Thanks.

Also, which towncar would you suggest? I've used Tiffany in the past, but I'm not opposed to using someone else. We'd like to do a grocery stop. Are there time limits on these stops? Who offers the longest stop?

Only 134 days!

Mickeefan
We are one of the transportation sponsors on the boards. We have a $5.00 off coupon that you can print up. And we also give 30min FREE grocery store stops for when you do round trip.
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

Mickeyfan...
I'm checking into limo service also... I've been reading nightmare stories about the "cattle vans" and think it's worth it to pay the extra $$ and hopefully-we'll be at our hotel before the vans will be.

my travel agent is trying to find out if I can cancel Mears... it's all included in my vacation package and make arrangements for limo service... I'm leaning towards Youride or Tiffany. have to do a little bit more research on both I guess. Both have discount coupons on round trip and both (I believe) offer a 30 minute grocery stop.

have a great time....

We use Happy Limo and book about a month out, although sometimes I book a little earlier or later (we use them a lot because we do a lot of Disney cruises). We've only used the grocery stop once...I don't know about a time limit because we only needed to stop quickly at a convenience store. They always offer us the stop, but we usually don't need it.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Well, I spoke with my travel agent again... she said I could cancel the transportation arrangements through the package that I had with them with NO problems at all.. They had tried to find a towncar service for me... try $124.00 EACH WAY... I told them I had seen Tiffany Towncar & Yourride on this board and that I would go with either one of them.

I email Rabbit at Yourride and he replied immediately... it's only $85.00 ROUND TRIP for BOTH my daughter & myself... and they even have a coupon on their website.

for the extra $30.00, I'm going with the towncar.....

Rabbit is SO helpful, if anyone has ANY questions, please email him.

thanks for everyone's help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter