How soon should I book Family Magic Tour?

McKelly

DIS Veteran
We are planning on vacationing at DW in early December. How soon do you think I need to book this? I wanted to wait and see if AP rates are coming out for the room ressies and then book it to get the AP discount, but I would rather make sure I got in on the tour than save the money. Any thoughts? Thanks!

i would recommend booking your room now and then applying the AP rate if/when they come out. early december is becoming popular, but still not as popular as christmas week! i would book the tour soon just to assure you get the time and date you would like. good luck!!:tongue:

I called a couple of months ago to book the Magic of the Steam Train tour andwas told that we couldnt book tours more than 90 days before. We are going in November.

I have the Family Magic Tour booked for November 28th. There was no problem using the AP discount, either.

Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter