How soon have the docs been arriving?

dis4me

<font color=navy>Has experienced the original Magi
How soon have recent docs been arriving.We are 55 days out and still don't know our stateroom number and it is driving me crazy.I will never book a gty room again,I can't stand the agonizing wait. I really want a mid or aft room. How bad is the front of the ship on deck 8?

I also got mine for my 10/11 sailing last week.

for the Sept.18 wonder.Booked thru expedia. Everyone else on our sailing got their docs way before us. But we did get an upgrade, so it was worth the wait!

At about one month out. It is common to get them even two weeks out so don't worry.

I don't know how accurate this still is but I was told it was about 4 weeks out if you do not book your airfare thru Disney. If you book your airfare thru Disney it is about 2 weeks out. Also, if you book thru DCL, it is quicker because if not, it has to go to your travel agent first.

Thanks everyone.You would think by our 4th DCl I wouldn't be this crased but we have always had our room number so I never had this anticipation.
Buckaroo's Dad I should have seen that coming.

We leave in two days for a 3 day on the 11th. and haven't received them yet!!!!! HELP. We went through a travel agent so I will make a phone call first thing Monday morning in hopes they can overnight it.
I did call Disney and they told me I've been pixie dusted with an upgrade. Had Cat. 9 moved to Cat. 5. What a dance I did, We had resigned that they were so few and far between it wouldn't happen to us. I should have remembered one of my favorite sayings and that is "Never say Never"!!!!!

Originally posted by dis4me
How soon have recent docs been arriving.We are 55 days out and still don't know our stateroom number and it is driving me crazy.I will never book a gty room again,I can't stand the agonizing wait. I really want a mid or aft room. How bad is the front of the ship on deck 8?

I got my documents the end of August for October 9 cruise. From what I've heard the front of the ship on deck 8 is fine. That's where I am. Some people have problems with the motion and others can't feel a thing so I'm hoping that my family is one of those who don't feel a thing (right).

Elaine please post when you get back and let me know how the motion is.Have a great cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter