How soon before trip will AAA send our stuff?

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
Oh, the days are flying by now!! Woo-hoo!! :banana: Every day now, it's "where's our stuff? Where's our stuff?" :yay: :bounce: I am eagerly anticipating getting that AAA package. We went with a travel agent last year. Anyone know when they send out the stuff? :moped:

I got all my reservations about a week later in the mail. I hope this help you, I called AAA direct so I am not sure if that is why I got my paper work so fast. :thumbsup2

I got emailed confirmations of the reservation and deposit. Will they mail me something before I get there or with a package do I just check in and everything is on the key?

I got a call 16 days before the trip to pick up the papers/tix from AAA...and that was on Thur. WooHoo!!!

You will usually get your tickets, etc... from them about 21 days before your trip. Last time we got a package ours did not come until about 2 weeks before. Once it hits the 21 day mark you can call and ask them for the Fed Ex tracking number then you will know if they sent it or not. You can keep calling until they give you the number then you can track it online and know exactly when you will get it!

Remember, since it's coming Fed Ex someone will need to be home to sign for it! I always have it sent to my office since my DH and I are never home during the day!

So we'll get tickets seperate from the room keys?

my3kids said:
So we'll get tickets seperate from the room keys?

Yes. It's not like at WDW where your key and ticket are one in the same. The tickets for DL are paper tickets. You won't get your room key until you check into your hotel.

This is probably a stupid question, but what # do you call to check on your AAA package if you booked online?

Do you call a local AAA office or do you call the 1-800 number on the bottom of the email confirmation that connects you to a Disneyland castmember?

Also, I recieved a confirmation email when I sent in my original deposit but I haven't recieved an emailconfirmation after I made the final payment online. Is this the usual practice?

Thanks, Sarha

I called an 800# I found on the AAA website. It routed me to a local office, who routed me to another local office. The guy there looked up my info, and found my stuff is going out today! :banana: He gave me the FedEx number an everything! :cool1: I can't wait to get it!!

Last year everything arrived 20 days from our departure date. Vouchers, tickets, etc.

Jack pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter