• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How serious do you take the warnings

shoppie

Time to plan the next trip!!!
I have problems with my back and legs. Are there any rides the don't have warnings that should? And are there any rides that have a warning that shouldn't?

I want to do the Safari but the warnings are too loud...Any thoughts?

I would think that the warnings Disney posts may be a little too strong. However, they can't stop you frok going on a ride, but you have been warned.

I think that the safari ride is extremely bumpy; the road was created that way and the vehicles are built to shake you up.

A couple of years ago I had a kidney out; my doctor told me that for six months any signs that suggested people with bad backs or who were pregnant should not ride applied to me. I think he gave a tricter warning than was necessary, but I still followed his rule.

On a side note, you can take a "test flight" at Star Tours if the lines are not too long and they are NOT using all six vehicles. They will put you, and anyone with you, in a vehicle by yourselves and run the attraction WITHOUT the movement. I think it is also an option on Body Wars. Just ask when you get to the podium at the end of the loading area.

Originally posted by shoppie
I have problems with my back and legs. Are there any rides the don't have warnings that should? And are there any rides that have a warning that shouldn't?

I want to do the Safari but the warnings are too loud...Any thoughts?

I have problems with my back and the safari ride didn't bother it but Dinosaur certainly did. That is the jerkiest, bumpiest ride I have ever been on beside that dinowhirl thing in dinoland. I would advise staying away from that too.
Other than that I think I have been on everything else with no problem. Even TOT doesn't bother me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter