How old were your kids the first time they went to Disney?

How old were your kids the first time they went to Disney?

• under 1 year old

Votes: 28 22.8%
  • 1-2 years old

Votes: 58 47.2%
  • 3-4 years old

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • 5-9 years old

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • 10+ years old

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters

AnnaGiselle

Mouseketeer
I'm expecting my first child this summer, and can't help but wonder when her first trip to Disney World will be! When did you first take your kids?

First one was 9 months, second was 6 months and the third one was 4 weeks, but we live in Florida. Also, with the 3rd one my husband had a required work conference at WDW. It was either tag along or be left at home alone with a newborn and two more kiddos under 5. I elected to tag along, but we stayed via a cash reservation (paid for by hubby's company) in a DVC 2 Bedroom. We didn't do the parks that trip and we had daily maid service so it was actually easier than being home.

DD’s first trip was age 3. DS didn’t go until he was 5 and DD was 9. They are now 17 & 13.

My daughter was at WDW on her first birthday, and we brought my son at 13 months. Love that age for a first trip.

They are now 4 and almost 3 and we have been multiple times with both since their first trips. We have loved every age so far.

6 years of age, and 20 months old, decided on Disneyland as the park experience is more intimate and we could walk back to our hotel across the street. All other trips since have been to Disneyworld.

Took my son when he was 3. And he was tall enough for things like BTMRR and Splash! :earseek: That child is now 5'5...and he's 11!! :eek: :faint: We're going again in June! His last trip was when he was 7.

My girls were both 2- but just barely. My oldest turned 3 the day we left to go home (one of my favorite memories is being on the bus on the way back to the resort at midnight and me singing Happy Birthday to her), and my second turned 3 two weeks after our trip. We just squeaked them in free. :)

My youngest will be much older- probably 5ish.

My oldest 2 were 8 and 6 their first trip and youngest 2 were both 9 months old. My grandsons were 6 months and 19 months. I feel like the oldest 2 were cheated but we were poor back then and DH couldn’t understand why we needed to go see Mickey and Donald anyway. Had to take him kicking and screaming. He sure got an eye opener and is as big a Disney geek as I am now!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter