How often have you sailed concierge & NOT been able to snag a CC cabana?

We've gotten a cabana every time we've requested one when sailing concierge. If you send the e-mail at exactly midnight on the day your onboard reservations open, your chances of getting one are probably 99.9%.
Our 120 day mark isn't even until 05/31/20, but I'm halfway tempted to type it up as a draft now. 😂

The one bedroom is amazing, you'll never want to go back to a tiny cabin again.

For serious! The space is so lovely.

And now to the OP's question...

We have gotten the grand cabana every time (read: the last 3) we've sailed a route going to Castaway Cay. We did it by having our email ready to go the second the clock turned over at midnight EST. I would send an email and my friend I travel with would. Between the two of us, we got it every time.

For serious! The space is so lovely.

And now to the OP's question...

We have gotten the grand cabana every time (read: the last 3) we've sailed a route going to Castaway Cay. We did it by having our email ready to go the second the clock turned over at midnight EST. I would send an email and my friend I travel with would. Between the two of us, we got it every time.
I can't get any of my friends to sail DCL with us, let alone concierge! I need to get some friends like that, haha!

We have only traveled concierge once, the Walt Disney suite for my wife's 60th birthday. Surprised her by taking our adult children and out grandchildren for a total of 15. I was able to book 2 cabanas on the family beach, but due to rough seas, the ship was unable to dock and we didn't get the chance to enjoy them. My wife and I have been able to get a cabana on Serenity Bay 3 times, but the last two times as Platinum checking in at midnight, all cabanas were already booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter