How often do they change the menu for California Grill?

Was just looking at the menu, trying to budget for my trip in September, and it looks like they took of one of the items I was interested in trying and added a bunch of new things.

Will the menu change again before September?

Hard to tell. Some items, like the pork, have been on the menu since it opened.

Some items are "signature" items and have been there forever, like most of the sushi items (Spicy Kazan Roll, Sashimi), the Goat Cheese Ravioli, and the flatbreads.

The entrees change all the time. As may the salads and soups. Looking through the menu posted, it looks like what my DH and I had a few weeks ago are still there (the lobster and scallops and the seabass). However, I see some items I don't remember seeing, like the lamb loin and bison loin.

I've beeen watching the menu for 6 months or so. It has changed a few times. Some things are the same. I am going in a couple weeks and looking forward.

Some items are "signature" items and have been there forever, like most of the sushi items (Spicy Kazan Roll, Sashimi), the Goat Cheese Ravioli, and the flatbreads.

The entrees change all the time. As may the salads and soups. Looking through the menu posted, it looks like what my DH and I had a few weeks ago are still there (the lobster and scallops and the seabass). However, I see some items I don't remember seeing, like the lamb loin and bison loin.

How was the lobster and scallops? Was that included on the dining plan?

I've beeen watching the menu for 6 months or so. It has changed a few times. Some things are the same. I am going in a couple weeks and looking forward.

It was absolutely delicious. We weren't on the DDP, but I don't think anything is excluded. I think the few items that are excluded on the DDP in the entire WDW clearly state it or state for 2.

We were just there on the DDP and none of the entrees were excluded. The only limitation was the price of the alcoholic drink had to be under a certain amount (IIRC it was $16).

We were just there on the DDP and none of the entrees were excluded. The only limitation was the price of the alcoholic drink had to be under a certain amount (IIRC it was $16).

That's odd, I distinctly recall having a glass of Red that cost $22 in May/June 2018 which was included as my alcoholic drink on the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter