How often do new IT's come out?

HappyGrumpy

DIS Veteran
How often does ABD add or change up Itinerary's? I would love to see an English countryside added with a stop in The Cotswolds or the Lake District.
I was just curious on what their consistency is with trips.

Thanks

Ashley

How often does ABD add or change up Itinerary's? I would love to see an English countryside added with a stop in The Cotswolds or the Lake District.
I was just curious on what their consistency is with trips.

Thanks

Ashley
So far, they've added a few new trips once each year, when the next year's schedule comes out. For the last couple of years, at least, that's been in August for the following year. They'll modify existing itineraries if necessary, discontinue trips that aren't selling, and add new trips. So a month & a half until 2010's itineraries come out...

Sayhello

I wouldn't be surprised if there are no new ITs for the new year, or just a few. This economy is really hard on all travel businesses. I am sure that AbD is no exception.

OMG JUST CANT WAIT...this will be our first ABD trip once they release the new ITs

We go on our first on Aug 25th! Quest for the West very excited! Depending on how this one goes and how much we like it I would like to do South Africa Sig or the Alpine Magic. But I will cross that bridge once we get through this trip to see how much we really do like ABD? Something tells me that we may fall in love! :love:

ABD rep on our SWS trip says August 9 for new trips. :cool1:

She also says they have cut back a LOT, to avoid the overscheduling issues that led to so many trips being cancelled this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter