How much?

Lesverts

DIS Veteran
Time do you need to see DLP? I noticed their premier access is much more expensive than the American equivalents and just not sure how much actual time you would need to experience both areas. I am going to be in Paris for 8 days, but I obviously would want to see the other major attractions as well as a few days side trip to DLP. I've seen that people recommend anywhere for 2 full days to 4 full days.

General plan was 1 full day for Central Paris, 1 day for the Louvre, 1 day for the Musee d'Orsay and surrounding area. 1 day for Vimy (if transportation is still running in November) and 2.5 days at DPL. With the only bit unplanned or travel and 'other'.

The advantage of the premier access being so expensive is that fewer people buy it so the lines aren't as impacted. It depends how full-on you want to be on how many days you need - if you're rope-dropping the parks then you can do a lot of rides before lines build so two days should let you do pretty much everything. If you want to have a lie-in and go more slowly, then three days will let you go at a slower pace. We've done a few trips and usually go for around three nights to give us two full days plus whatever time we can manage on the arrival/departure days and that feels like a comfortable pace.

How many days depends when you are going, how many people are in your group, what kind of a person are you (touring style), how much do you love Disney, will you be back, do you stay onsite?

And Premier Access is also expensive because of the large amount of locals and AP holders who do not need it. It is aimed at people for once in a life time trips / short on time. It is the right decision for some. But not for all.

There are a lot of variables before we can say "go 1, 2, 3 or 4 days." 😀

How many days depends when you are going, how many people are in your group, what kind of a person are you (touring style), how much do you love Disney, will you be back, do you stay onsite?

And Premier Access is also expensive because of the large amount of locals and AP holders who do not need it. It is aimed at people for once in a life time trips / short on time. It is the right decision for some. But not for all.

There are a lot of variables before we can say "go 1, 2, 3 or 4 days." 😀

One person, likely the only time I will go to DLP. Was an AP at WDW. Rope dropper. Staying onsite for that portion of the trip

One person, likely the only time I will go to DLP. Was an AP at WDW. Rope dropper. Staying onsite for that portion of the trip
If you make good use of the early entry then you'll probably won't need the Premier Pass. Unless you go when the parks are very busy, the full package is really not convenient. A lot of the included attractions can be had with a short wait at one time or another. You may buy a single pass just for the attractions if you need it, if you cannot do them at park opening.
At the studios, Crush is the main priority by a large margin, it has a single rider line, but it's often just a few minutes shorter than the long standby line. Be the first at rope drop and dash for it. Then WEB. Ratatouille single rider line is often faster than the Premier Pass line, don't waste money on that.
In the main park, Peter Pan and Big Thunder Mountains are the main priorities, everything else is much easier.

It depends a bit on the time of year how much you can do, but travelling alone will really help. Staying onsite, emh, rope drop, it will all help you to achieve a lot without buying premier access.

If you are a Disney lover, I think 2,5 days should be fine. If you want to take it slow, do it all or repeat things, up it to 3 full days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter