How much will the strollers hold?

fanofdisney

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>Over 700 posts a
I plan on carrying a small purse for money and my camera, etc. DH will have the camcorder (nothing else will fit in that bag). Basically, we need to bring a change of clothes or 2 for our 4 year old. He's potty trained, but when he's gotta go, he's gotta go! So he still has an occasional accident. I didn't know if a small bag holding extra clothes would fit in the stroller or be safe in the stroller during rides. Any ideas? :scratchin

If he's 4 to pack an extra outfit in a ziplock would be next to nothing - you can smoosh out all the air and throw it in the basket. Also, if he does wet his clothes - you have to ziplock for storage!

Laura

Laura66 said:
If he's 4 to pack an extra outfit in a ziplock would be next to nothing - you can smoosh out all the air and throw it in the basket. Also, if he does wet his clothes - you have to ziplock for storage!

Laura

Brilliant- thanks! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter