How much were your dues?

What???? Do you mean 300 points or 30 points? At $7.1722 per point for BWV dues the $200 figure doesn't really match.
Maybe they were saying that their monthly dues payment is less than $200.

Last edited:
Yes, I was talking about yearly dues, some are talking about monthly.

We always pay in full. If you pay monthly, is there a fee charged...I think not. However, is it an automatic withdrawal, we have never agreed to one of those until recently, a church pledge, and so, it is now something to consider.

What???? Do you mean 300 points or 30 points? At $7.1722 per point for BWV dues the $200 figure doesn't really match.

Less than $200/month. Sorry. My main point in posting was that the $ amount has doubled in 20+ years.

Yes, I was talking about yearly dues, some are talking about monthly.

We always pay in full. If you pay monthly, is there a fee charged...I think not. However, is it an automatic withdrawal, we have never agreed to one of those until recently, a church pledge, and so, it is now something to consider.

No fee! I have been doing it since 1994.

Mine are between 1200-1400 a month. Can't remember exactly how much the 2019 increase impacted me.

I guess it's fun to have all the points till the bill comes in.

Ours are $261 a month, my friend who has a 100 more points likens it to an extra car payment.

With the current Sun & Fun Room Offer, my dues are equivalent to an 8 day, 7 night stay at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, in an Outer Building Lagoon View Room, during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival in May.

With the current Sun & Fun Room Offer, my dues are equivalent to an 8 day, 7 night stay at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, in an Outer Building Lagoon View Room, during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival in May.

So what are your points (dues) equivalent to in DVC stays?

I paid for our 4 figure dues at BLT with discounted GC bought at BJs (we got 8% off when they had the sale). I bought enough GC to cover the dues so I paid them in full.

I’ve never been more glad to have only 160 points than right now.

I honestly see my monthly amount (around $70) and I am not bothered by it

Same. Though mine are low 80s now.

This year we had a some money left on gift cards from our November trip, so instead of just stashing them away i put them towards our dues and right now i don't have a payment due until April.

I just did that for January’s dues right before the autopay. Stopped the January autopay just like a dis’er said it would. Brilliant!

If you pay monthly, is there a fee charged...I think not.

Nope. Just have to have a US bank account, which I don’t think is an issue for you.

However, is it an automatic withdrawal, we have never agreed to one of those until recently, a church pledge, and so, it is now something to consider.

In almost 10 years of ownership they have never made an error with our autopay. It has always worked perfectly.

And now I learned the gift card trick, which causes the autopay for that month to not happen. Even better.

(Buy Disney gift cards. Hopefully at either a discount or with fuel rewards, and hopefully using a credit card with rewards as well. Go into the dues payment section before your monthly payment is due. Choose Pay by Contract. Click to make a partial payment, which can only be done with a GC or Disney rewards card. Pay it. Watch your due date go to the next month or if it’s a bigger payment, to the next appropriate date.)

Now that I can look it up, my 2019 dues are $1,439 a month. That works out to $6.67/point. I like paying by the month :)

So what are your points (dues) equivalent to in DVC stays?

With David's Vacation Club Rentals, my dues are equivalent to an 8 day, 7 night stay at Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, in a 1-bedroom preferred villa, during the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival in May.

Mine are monthly auto out of checking. Never really paid much attention to the amount, same as most of my other monthly auto deductions. Well, that was before last week, broke that random number I had set in my head wherein it became a ‘real bill’.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter