How Much Was It?!?!?! The tale of our best trip ever!!!!!!UPDATE 5/12/14 PG 30

Ooh! I'm jealous! TOT is my favorite and I want to try that one now!
That Aladdin show looked really elaborate for a park show. The only thing that looked weird to me were the dancing genies. They looked really creepy!
I just saw the Aladdin show in NYC and it was fantastic! If you ever get the chance, you have to see that one. I definitely have to go back to see it again!

Ooh! I'm jealous! TOT is my favorite and I want to try that one now!
That Aladdin show looked really elaborate for a park show. The only thing that looked weird to me were the dancing genies. They looked really creepy!
I just saw the Aladdin show in NYC and it was fantastic! If you ever get the chance, you have to see that one. I definitely have to go back to see it again!

It was a very cool TOT!

It was crazy how much work they put in to it! I agree those masks were a bit weird!

I am glad you enjoyed it!

Eeek where is the ice cream bar??? LOOKS AMAZING!!

Aladdin is tentatively in my plans for DCA, hoping we can fit it in (I saw the show a few years ago, and loved it!)

Great photos!

Eeek where is the ice cream bar??? LOOKS AMAZING!!

Aladdin is tentatively in my plans for DCA, hoping we can fit it in (I saw the show a few years ago, and loved it!)

Great photos!

The ice cream bar was at Clarabelle's it was soooo good!

It was a nice break from the heat and the parks!

Thank you!

Once again the old adage "everything is better in DL" extended to TOT

Interesting. I just read on another TR how they prefer the WDW one.

There is a really cool part of this ride where you are shown your elevator in a mirror and then everyone disappears!!!!!

Cool!

So we had to ride it again! This time a couple had given us their TOT FPs!

Score! Love it when a little pixie dust gets tossed your way.

Oh, no! Poor Caitlin! She looks very, very scared.

The sundae was my dad's and the ice cream bar was mine! I was so excited to try this! It's a make your own ice cream bar and you choose the toppings and coating and ice cream!

As much as that sundae looks delish... the ice cream bar (or sorbet bar in this case?) looks amazing! At the risk of me fainting... was it as good as it looked?

"How about we get this handsome guy with the microphone on his head to do it?!"

Is that a mic or a caste mark/jewelery?

Aladdin enjoys his belly dancers :laughing:

Well... Yeah! :rolleyes1:

and bread! Look how he is serenading it and caressing it!

First bellies, now buns.

So they decide to chop his arm off

Oh, dear. Are you sure they're not just offering to slice that bread for him?

But Jafar says "hey I will get you out of here if you go in the Cave of Wonders and don't touch anything"

Jafar saves the day (not to mention the arm)!
Our hero!
The end.

no?

And a cool rug!

Um. Excuse me, but there's a girl sewn into my rug.

I find the nipples added on to the body suit to be quite funny!

:laughing: And belly button.

Yep they have an elephant come through the audience!

Wow! Pretty impressive. Did you freak out?
Tell me you did.

Ali asks for Jasmine's hand in marriage

Geez! They just met.
Maybe go on a date or two first.

She is kinda iffy on the whole thing so he is like "hey I have a magic carpet let me take you for a ride on it"... :laughing:

Uh, huh. Typical pick up line.
"Hey baby. Wanna go for a ride?"

No imagination.

Thank goodness they were able to get that poor girl out of that rug!

I don't think punching it will help Aladdin

:laughing:

This is one scary Genie!

Maybe. But it looks like one cool stage effect.

I thought that Disney including her was awesome! I don't mean to call her out because of being in a wheel chair but I just thought seeing her in the show was just another piece of proof of how amazing Disney is!

Agreed.

Next up more fun at DCL!

Thanks for the update! :goodvibes

Interesting. I just read on another TR how they prefer the WDW one.

Interesting I guess our tastes just differ!

Cool!

Score! Love it when a little pixie dust gets tossed your way.

Agreed! It is always a welcomed surprise!

Oh, no! Poor Caitlin! She looks very, very scared.

I was!

As much as that sundae looks delish... the ice cream bar (or sorbet bar in this case?) looks amazing! At the risk of me fainting... was it as good as it looked?
IT WAS!!

Is that a mic or a caste mark/jewelery?

It's a mic :rotfl:

Well... Yeah! :rolleyes1:

First bellies, now buns.

:rotfl2:

Oh, dear. Are you sure they're not just offering to slice that bread for him?

Jafar saves the day (not to mention the arm)!
Our hero!
The end.

no?

Not quite!

Um. Excuse me, but there's a girl sewn into my rug.

She was a very cute rug!

:laughing: And belly button.

Wow! Pretty impressive. Did you freak out?
Tell me you did.

My jaw definitely dropped!

Geez! They just met.
Maybe go on a date or two first.

Those street rats move fast!

Uh, huh. Typical pick up line.
"Hey baby. Wanna go for a ride?"

No imagination.

:rotfl:

Thank goodness they were able to get that poor girl out of that rug!

I know! I don't think it would have been very comfortable for her or the happy couple!

:laughing:

Maybe. But it looks like one cool stage effect.

It was!

Agreed.

Thank you for reading!

Love it!! My senior prom is soon!!! This is the theme:
tomorrow-never-dies.jpg

After Aladdin we walked around Radiator Springs

and peeked inside Flo's which we hadn't checked out yet

If we go back to DL I plan on us eating in the park more! We had Club Level at Paradise Pier so we ate there for breakfast and dinner and we missed out on trying a lot of cool places!

We made our way over to Paradie Pier where I enjoyed the Fun Wheel and Silly Symphony Swings. I opted for a non moving cart on the Fun Wheel because sometimes moving back and forth plus heights can get me a little queasy :scared:

We also picked up some beverages

We basically just meandered through the park and tried to find stuff we hadn't seen before

Mom and Dad wanted to go back to the room before we headed to our Fantasmic Dessert Party. My phone had died so I had them take it with them but I was too interested in what was going on with these guys to head back to the room!

We made plans to meet at the dessert party and I went to the Mad T Party!

On the main stage they had a band coming out!

That is the Cheshire Cat and the Caterpillar

Then it happened...The second Disney mouse I have fallen in love with walked out on stage

Meet the Door Mouse :blush: oh and that other guy is the March Hare

and of course no T party is complete without

The Mad Hatter!

They sang a ton of rock songs and it was a lot of fun!

I basically just stared at him

He is just too cute!

about halfway during the show Alice joined in as well!

I love her outfit and I wish they sold a Halloween costume like it!

It was another successful DL/DCA performance!

I wish WDW has as much entertainment as they do here!

I feel like I captured the essence of rock and roll in this pic

:rotfl2:

Their outfits were all very cool though and had tons of details to them!

After the show was over they were going to have some dancers coming out on another stage but before I headed over I grabbed a drink

I couldn't exactly tell you what it was but I remember it being good :lmao:

I decided I should probably get heading out of the park at that point because there was a stop I wanted to make before the party

I had wanted to check out the window's on Main Street which are different from the ones in WDW

I love that they have 101 dalmatians represented!

I think this Ariel looks a bit creepy though!

and Belle and Beast don't quite match up!

The windows were a lot of fun to explore!

It's just the little Disney touches that make everything better!

After I was done with the windows I decided I needed another ride on Indiana Jones the ride.. and luckily the single rider line was open!

I am pretty sure the wait was at close to an hour or so and I was able to get on within 20 minutes with the single rider!

It's by far my favorite DL ride and I was glad to get one more chance to go on it!

Once I said goodbye to Indie I headed over to New Orleans Square. Here they have a Christmas shop and had a very cool set of DL/DCA rides and icons ornaments so I picked them up and gave them to mom and dad as a thank you for the trip :flower3:

We all met at the Fantasmic area and the cool part of DL is you can check in choose your seating then go on rides or whatever until Fantasmic time!

Since it was close by we headed

to the Haunted Mansion! Tonight was our last night Cali so we had to make sure we hit up all of our favorites before we left!

I love this ride!

and then it was time to head to Fantasmic!

Up next Fantasmic!!!!

If we go back to DL I plan on us eating in the park more! We had Club Level at Paradise Pier so we ate there for breakfast and dinner and we missed out on trying a lot of cool places!

So would you forego Club Level in favor of dining in the parks if you had to only choose one?

We made our way over to Paradie Pier where I enjoyed the Fun Wheel and Silly Symphony Swings. I opted for a non moving cart on the Fun Wheel because sometimes moving back and forth plus heights can get me a little queasy :scared:

:laughing: I have some friends who made that mistake.
They now call it MNSFWOD (Mickey's Not So Fun Wheel of Death)

We also picked up some beverages

Beverage looks yummy.
Nail looks terrific.

My phone had died so I had them take it with them

I was sure that later this would come back to haunt you.

On the main stage they had a band coming out!

It's nice that Disney is inclusive like that.

:rolleyes1:

Then it happened...The second Disney mouse I have fallen in love with walked out on stage

Caitlin's got a crush! Does a certain piano player know about this???

I basically just stared at him

:lmao:

I love her outfit and I wish they sold a Halloween costume like it!

::yes:: Pretty hot costume.

I feel like I captured the essence of rock and roll in this pic

ROCK ON!!!!
Smiley01-1.gif

before I headed over I grabbed a drink

Alcoholic? Or not. I don't remember, do they have alcohol in the parks over there?

I had wanted to check out the window's on Main Street which are different from the ones in WDW

Love the windows. It reminds me of when stores used to (some still do) put Christmas themed window displays out.

I think this Ariel looks a bit creepy though!

Your Grandma stole her voice, swelled her head and made her slightly cross-eyed.

I am pretty sure the wait was at close to an hour or so and I was able to get on within 20 minutes with the single rider!

Nice!

It's by far my favorite DL ride and I was glad to get one more chance to go on it!

Wish they would recreate it in WDW.

We all met at the Fantasmic area and the cool part of DL is you can check in choose your seating then go on rides or whatever until Fantasmic time!

Oh, man! What a great idea!

Since it was close by we headed to the Haunted Mansion!

:cool1: Atta girl!

When I was little, I used to watch Wonderful World of Disney (in black and white, no less).
I'll never forget when they were showing a promo for either the soon to be or just opened Magic Kingdom.
They showed the scene above... and I was hooked.

I love this ride!

Who doesn't???

Up next Fantasmic!!!!

So would you forego Club Level in favor of dining in the parks if you had to only choose one?

Yes while the view was amazing I really would have liked to tried out more restaurants.

:laughing: I have some friends who made that mistake.
They now call it MNSFWOD (Mickey's Not So Fun Wheel of Death)

Oh no!!

Beverage looks yummy.
Nail looks terrific.

It was!Thank you! That is the worst part about doing the DCP though! I am used to getting my nails all cool looking for Disney but you aren't allowed to have fake nails or weird nail polish!

I was sure that later this would come back to haunt you.

At the time I thought it would too!

It's nice that Disney is inclusive like that.

:rolleyes1:

Caitlin's got a crush! Does a certain piano player know about this???

No but they live across the country from each other so no one needs to know..

::yes:: Pretty hot costume.

I know!

ROCK ON!!!!
Smiley01-1.gif

Alcoholic? Or not. I don't remember, do they have alcohol in the parks over there?

It was alcoholic. DCA has alcohol but DL does not. Looking at the menu I believe it was the Mad Hat-ito like the mojito.

Love the windows. It reminds me of when stores used to (some still do) put Christmas themed window displays out.

It does! I remember when Macy's was Hudson's they had a huge Christmas walk through when I was little.

Your Grandma stole her voice, swelled her head and made her slightly cross-eyed.

Grandma's stories can do that to you :lmao:

Nice!

Wish they would recreate it in WDW.

Oh, man! What a great idea!

:cool1: Atta girl!

When I was little, I used to watch Wonderful World of Disney (in black and white, no less).
I'll never forget when they were showing a promo for either the soon to be or just opened Magic Kingdom.
They showed the scene above... and I was hooked.

I remember seeing promos with it too and thinking how cool it was :laughing:

Who doesn't???

Thank you for reading and posting!

Those HM pictures are wonderful!

I just got my DL video and I have to say that the Indiana Jones ride looks REALLY fun!

Great pictures from the band.

It's funny that you mentioned the entertainment because I was just reading another DL TR and I was thinking the same thing. There seems to be more musical entertainment.

I really can't wait to go!

Great update!

[QUOTE=MEK;51344728]Those HM pictures are wonderful!

I just got my DL video and I have to say that the Indiana Jones ride looks REALLY fun!

Great pictures from the band.

It's funny that you mentioned the entertainment because I was just reading another DL TR and I was thinking the same thing. There seems to be more musical entertainment.

I really can't wait to go!

Great update![/QUOTE]

Thank you!

It is amazing! I just had so much fun on it and it was so well themed!

I am guessing it must have something to do with the location :confused3 a lot of actors and musicians flock to LA to try and it it big so maybe those who don't hit it big end up working for Disney :confused3

You will love it!

Thank you!

What a fun day. Those Tea Party guys (and gal) look like they have a lot of fun putting on a show.

ToT is my favorite ride at WDW...I've heard so many times that it is even better at DL. Has to be my #1 when I make it! :goodvibes The T Party looked so amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter