How much to budget per person/ per day for food?

We budget $100 per person per day. Some days are over and others are under but it usually works out pretty accurately by the end of the trip. We are DVC Members and always order groceries to eat breakfast in our room and have bottled water to bring into parks with us. We don't do buffets and usually each get an appetizer and then share a couple of entrees. We are a family of 3 and our daughter most times had a friend with us.

I would budget $300 a day for 5 adult eaters. If you do any sit down meals that one meal itself could be $200+. Like others stated start looking at the some of the menus and prices to get an estimate.
TIP: bring from home breakfast items like breakfast bars, cereal, even crackers and a small jar peanut better. I did this and then bought milk or juice every evening before returning to the room so I had it right there in the fridge in the morning. Breakfast is the easiest place to cut the cost if you plan ahead. Another tip: buy 4 counter service meals to share between 5 persons ( works out perfectly if you have a small appetite eater)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter