How much time should I allow to return rental car at Budget in MCO?

VAfamily1998

DIS Veteran
This is my first time renting a car at MCO, but I have read about "long lines" on these boards.
I will be returning the car on a Saturday in August. Our flight (on American airlines, if it makes a difference) is scheduled to depart at 6 pm. Everyone in our party is an adult/teenager with only a small carry on for luggage, so no strollers/wheelchairs/excessive luggage to slow us down.

Should we aim to arrive at MCO around 3:30? Currently I have a lunch reservation at Raglan Road for noon, if we leave Disney Springs around 2:30 pm, should that work? Thank you!

This is my first time renting a car at MCO, but I have read about "long lines" on these boards.
I will be returning the car on a Saturday in August. Our flight (on American airlines, if it makes a difference) is scheduled to depart at 6 pm. Everyone in our party is an adult/teenager with only a small carry on for luggage, so no strollers/wheelchairs/excessive luggage to slow us down.

Should we aim to arrive at MCO around 3:30? Currently I have a lunch reservation at Raglan Road for noon, if we leave Disney Springs around 2:30 pm, should that work? Thank you!

That should be more than enough time.

You will drive up....they will inspect the vehicle as you remove your luggage...they will scan the barcode on the vehicle to end your rental. Print you a receipt from their handheld device and send you on your way. Less than 5 minutes. You will be fine!! Enjoy your Raglan Road lunch. If your flight leaves at 6 and you are at MCO by 330-400pm, you will be fine. Extra time may be needed to get to your gate because MCO is a very busy airport. The rental car return will the easiest part. ENJOY!!!! :thumbsup2

Make sure you fill the tank well before you arrive to the airport! We ran into that issue trying to return a rental car as there are no gas stations within miles of MCO. We got lost driving the perimeter of the airport trying to find a gas station and ended up turning it in without refueling and paying the fine.

Make sure you fill the tank well before you arrive to the airport! We ran into that issue trying to return a rental car as there are no gas stations within miles of MCO. We got lost driving the perimeter of the airport trying to find a gas station and ended up turning it in without refueling and paying the fine.
There is a Wawa station about 2 miles north of the airport on the west side of the street on the same street as the airport and they charge normal prices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!