How much time for a PPO breakfast?

Scooter2376

Mouseketeer
How much time should I budget for an 8:00 breakfast at BOG on a day when MK opens at 9:00? What about Crystal Palace?

FWIW, DS is excited about seeing the characters, but is unlikely to want to take pictures with them, so we won't feel like we need to stay until we've seen them all. Thanks!

At Crystal Palace, assume you won't be out by 9. It's a huge restaurant and it takes a while to be seated and for all the characters to make it.

At BOG, you'll be out before 9 easily if you pre-order.

Thanks! I will continue my obsessive checking for a BOG ADR. I currently have Crystal Palace.

On our last trip we had an 8:05 at BOG. We were done with breakfast in on line for 7DM at 8:40.

Thanks! I will continue my obsessive checking for a BOG ADR. I currently have Crystal Palace.

If one of your reasons for the PPO is to get to 7DMT or Peter Pan before the rope drop crowd, your CP breakfast will not allow you to do that. Even if you finish before 9:00, you will be held at the hub until rope drop, so you might as well enjoy your breakfast at your leisure.

If one of your reasons for the PPO is to get to 7DMT or Peter Pan before the rope drop crowd, your CP breakfast will not allow you to do that. Even if you finish before 9:00, you will be held at the hub until rope drop, so you might as well enjoy your breakfast at your leisure.

Thanks! I wasn’t planning on riding rides PPO (we are doing EMM in another day for that!). I just want to try to be done with breakfast by 9:00 so that we aren’t behind the rope drop crowds.

I have 8 am BOG ADR because MK was opening at 9. Now they’ve adjusted park opening time and I no longer need the BOG reservation. Before I drop it, does disney ever change the opening hours back to the original or once extended they stay that way?

There has been talk that they are closing the PPO BOG times. There is a thread around here about it. I couldn’t get one for our early June trip. The earliest was 9.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter