How much should i budget

bweagle

DIS Veteran
ok, I know it's way too late for me to be worrying about this now, but I've been worrying all along and figure I can always cancel PS's if I decide we're spending too much. I am just curious what you all think is a reasonable budget for 2 adults (whose money situation is kind of tight) but don't want to scrimp around at Disney. If I want a Dole Whip or Beavertail, or see something I "need" in a gift shop, by golly I'm going to have it! And if I want to go miniature golfing or paddleboating I want to be able to do it and not feel guilty. So, how much do you think we should have budgeted?

2 adults, 7 nights in on site resort, 5 day park hoppers, also going to Typhoon Lagoon, also we're driving 2,000 miles round trip :rolleyes:

I hate to do the math but some of the things are a set price I usually budget $100 a day but when we were doing it with 2 little guys we still stayed on the $100 a day plan plus the passes and the hotel charge. You can always justify paying it off thru the year too. i did that once save a set amount for a year and then charged the rest and paid it off for a year. I wouldn't trade those memories for the world.

$100 a day should be fine unless you are doing sit down every meal or a lot of expensive places...since you are driving you could always go offsite for a cheapie at FF!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter