How Much Longer Until Your Trip (Countdown Thread)

rpink95

Earning My Ears
Tell me how much longer until your next Disney Trip, and any thoughts you have!

For me and my husband its 313 days, we only have hotel booked (borrowed DVC points) and lots of planning that needs to be done! His first time going to Disney!

Umm. I arrive in WL on the 8th June. How many days away is that?! LOADS!!! Booo! But, at least I am going.
FP+ day in April!

A little over three weeks! Leaving Feb. 11!

I'm pretty much done with all the general planning, and complicating this trip is the fact that I'll be staying at all three All-Star resorts on back-to-back-to-back days. Should be fun. LOL.

Day 1 = Check in/Epcot with EMH
Day 2 = HS, early for Rise of the Resistance
Day 3 = Breakfast Kona Cafe, Disney Springs hangs
Day 4 = AK in the morning/Villains After Hours at MK evening
Day 5 = Epcot all day
Day 6 = HS again all day

96 days until my solo stay in a savannah view villa at Jambo House!! So far I have an adr for Olga’s cantina and have tickets for the Magic Kingdom Moonlight Magic on April 28th!

104 days until our annual big blowout trip in May.

...I just booked a weekend getaway for July too. GF thinks it’s another solo trip for me, but I’m surprising her with an AP upgrade in May.

20 days until solo at Universal (FEB 9-13 ); 24 days until WDW (FEB 13-16 )

Last edited:
8 days for me, I head down for a quick weekend trip on the 31st! Just doing FotA and SWGE, mostly. I've been to SWGE 3 or 4 times already but I'd like to really hang out & explore the land this time.

60 days from today!! Surprise business trip staying at CSR. So excited, first solo trip. Made FPs today and was over the moon with a FP for MFSR and the redesigned tier system at HS. We just had a family vaca to WDW this past Sept, we walked through SWGE but didn't do anything more than that. DAH MK for my first night and will have a chance to spend time in all 4 parks some "work" sprinkled in

3 days, and then 83 days after I return :). This is an AP year for me so I'm making the most of it--working on getting in 4 full weeks!

604 days for me....

(damn, I shouldn’t have done that)

16 days, then 58 days, then 142 days. Trying to make the most of my AP - these will be my 3rd, 4th, and 5th trips this year. I am also doing the Disneyland Backstage Magic ABD in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter