Three weeks car hire 7 seater
Legoland tickets
Disney 14 day Ultimate tickets
5 nights Townhouse Emerald Island
7 nights Saratoga Springs two bedroom villa - Disney move from CBR
Paid DDP
10 nights Bahama Bay Resort
4 nights two bed condo Treasure Island
2 nights Doubletree in little extras room with free breakfast(mousesavers code)
1 night two bedroom villa at Kidani AKR rented DVD points

$10,000
Will add another $2500 for food budget

This is December/January trip

This sounds like quite a trip! Enjoy!

For my upcoming November trip with my DH at The Boardwalk Inn:
7 nights with 7 day park hopper tickets - $3245
Airfare - $775
MVMCP - $196
Dessert Party - $118
Food / Drink / Shops - $1000
Total - $5300 +/-

2 adults, 1 child
3 weeks:
1 week villa rental
Car Rental
Legoland, Legoland Espress Pass, Gatorland, Kennedy Space Center
5 days Universal (Royal Pacific Resort, Cabana at Volcano Bay, Photo Connect)
9 days WDW at POR with DDP (Loungers at BB and Loungers at TL)
Flight (already 5'700 USD from Switzerland)

Total: +/- 18'000 USD o_O

Aug 21-30 POR Preferred Room
Me, DH, 18 year old son, 12 year old son
We got the Free QS dining and 9 day tickets with park hopper
$4863
$450(approx) 3 sit down meals and tips
$1040 flights
Total- $6353 or 159 per person per night

December trip - Just DH and me
1-night stay at an All-Star Resort or Pop (not sure which one yet!)
5-night stay at Coronado Springs Resort
Free standard dining plan (Bounceback offer from August)
2-day park hoppers
1 night at MVMCP
Round-trip flight

$2305

2 adults in early December:
$2750 = 7 nights at Polynesian Village Resort
$447 + $447 = 8-day military park hoppers + water parks
$95 + $95 = X-mas party tickets
$192 + $192 = airfare
$700 = dining estimate

Roughly $4900

Last edited:
PORS nov24,25 3 day PH, 1 day typhoon lagoon ,$1800
Wyndham bonnet creek nov26-dec1 $438
Driving from pa $400 round trip
And how wdw handled free dining this year , if WBC is anything like people say I will never stay on property again.

We are annual passholders, so I did not include the cost of our tickets below in the total per month. We paid $797 each for our passes this year, so it works out to about ~$26 per day in the park since we went for 6 nights in November/December last year on them. We will spend about 30 or 31 days in the parks this year on the annual pass.

May 2017
2 adults, 7 nights, Annual Passholders
CBR for 5 nights: $783.60, plus we received $375 in gift cards from them since we booked in early March
Sports for 2 nights: $284.88
Dining: We spent $64.18 on average per day TOTAL on food - ~$449
Plane tickets: $618.40 for both of us
TOTAL: $2136.14

September 2017
2 adults, 7 nights, Annual Passholders
CBR for 7 nights: Anticipating an average of $139.90 per night with our Passholder discount (~$1111.50), plus receiving $525 in gift cards.
Dining: ~$449
Plane Tickets: $610.80 for both of us
TOTAL: $2171.30

November 2017
2 adults, 8 nights, Annual Passholders
Pop Century for 8 nights: Anticipating ~$774.53 for the stay with the Passholder discount
Dining: ~$513.44
Plane Tickets: $230.90 for both of us (had a lot of credits from our earlier May and Sept flights that were applied to this reservation on Southwest) :)
TOTAL: $1518.87

$5600

Staying at the Wilderness Lodge for 9 nights with a 9 day park hopper. We have free dining as well since it's part of our bounce back offer. Very excited to stay at the Wilderness Lodge!

Family of 8 -
Camper rental from FCR 1470
Premium Campsite- 730
Flights round trip -2280
Car rental ( 2 days)- 130
Park Tickets ( 3 days WPFAM bought before change that required hoppers)- 2530
Food (groceries, Liberty Tree Inn meal, snacks and quick service )- 1200
Souvenirs- 500
Total of 8,840...not too bad for a family of 8!
Last years trip and next years trip were up around 12,000 to 13,000 :earseek:

Here's our upcoming Christmas vacation:

2 Adults, 3 Children, 5 Nights
POR: December 25th-30th
Tickets: 6 Day Parkhoppers

Package: $3077.04

Food: ~$700

We may travel earlier in the week by van vs flying. So travel will be ~$200 if we van it up.

Total: $4000

Avg $160/pp/per day - Not terrible....

2 adults and a toddler
September 15-22 2017

Airfare-free
Military Tickets 5 day hoppers for 2 $400
7 days at the YC CL SV with 40% off military discount and disney dining plan $2800

Total $3200

Speaking of cost... can someone help me crunch numbers? I don't know what I'm doing wrong and all these numbers are getting on my nerves and not adding up! I am traveling with my parents, myself and 3 kids (9, 5 & 3). We are booked for AoA family suite Nov 11-19, paid dining (the regular- not quick or deluxe) and 4 day base tickets. Our reservation total is $7,695.59... I'm trying to figure out their portion vs my portion. Does anyone know how to figure this out? I know their ticket portion is $745.50 and my ticket portion is $1,427.10. How can I figure out the dining and room? When I called Disney for a breakdown the lady told me to make fake reservations for 2 adults and another for 1 adult, 3 kids and then figure out the difference but that's not working either... Thanks, I'm sure someone is a lot better crunching numbers than I am :D

Traveling in October for 5 nights/6 days with best friend and her mom. They gifted me my plane ticket (was about $200 RT from NYC to Orlando) so these are my costs:

Room - DVC points
$460 - DDP + tips + tea at Grand Floridian (roughly)
$596 - DVC Annual Pass (I'm planning to go again before a year's up to make it worth my while)
$186 - her mom needs an ECV and I'm covering that rental cost (as a gift, her mom's birthday is that week)
--
$1242 total for me

Undecided if we're doing MNSSHP. The tickets seem a little steep for what it is. So going on assumption we're skipping that.
Probably add another $100 or so of groceries for in-room breakfasts.

Rough total for the group of 3 is about $3500 (BF will also get an AP but her mom will prob get base 3-day non-park-hopper) but we're all adults and pay for ourselves. :)

This thread is simultaneously making me feel pleased with mine as a solo Disney-ite and...let's just say a little less pleased with mine. I know the thread is 2017, but I thought I'd chime up anyway...to excited and all that...
Just me
Pop Century
14 nights, March 2018
Flying from Gatwick, London with Virgin
Quick service dining plan
14 Day Ultimate ticket

£3100...
or $3982...

!!

I guess that's what we get for Brexit. :boat:

:charac2:

Interestingly, my mother and father are also going next year separately to me. They rescheduled from September 2017 to May 2018. They made the change last month and the price increased by I believe £800 ($1027).

Last edited:
Speaking of cost... can someone help me crunch numbers? I don't know what I'm doing wrong and all these numbers are getting on my nerves and not adding up! I am traveling with my parents, myself and 3 kids (9, 5 & 3). We are booked for AoA family suite Nov 11-19, paid dining (the regular- not quick or deluxe) and 4 day base tickets. Our reservation total is $7,695.59... I'm trying to figure out their portion vs my portion. Does anyone know how to figure this out? I know their ticket portion is $745.50 and my ticket portion is $1,427.10. How can I figure out the dining and room? When I called Disney for a breakdown the lady told me to make fake reservations for 2 adults and another for 1 adult, 3 kids and then figure out the difference but that's not working either... Thanks, I'm sure someone is a lot better crunching numbers than I am :D

Book a fake reservation for all of you for the room only. Take the total after tax and divide by 6. Then multiply that number by 2 to get your parents total. You know how much tickets are. So for the dining plan Davids vacation rentals has a dining plan calculator. You pick the year, number of adults and number of nights. You will only need to do the calculation for your parents, so 2 adults. Kids prices are cheaper. It will goive you the total cost of each of the dining plans. Then add then add all of your numbers together room portion, tickets and dining. Just for your parents of course. Hope that helps. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. E

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter