How much... is too much??? Sep '19

Quick Update, sorry I've been sick, finally feeling a bit better this morning...

Y'all we are going to Batuu, I got us a ressie at Oga's Cantina!!!!! I'm SOOOOO excited <3

We have a 7:40pm Reservation on September 26. This does mean we will be skipping Fantasmic! but I'm okay with that. I'm considering changing out our breakfast reservation at Hollywood and Vine, but on the fence as the character meets sound fun and I'm not 100% sure what I would replace it with.

Ogas-Cantina-Opening-Day-Review-beverages-and-snacks-ambiance-SWGE_2-990x556.jpg

"I found the goat that bit me!"

I'm finally going to get more of our island adventure day up!

We walked over to Beacon Hill Park, because Laura wanted to pet some goats! She really loves goats and they have a little petting zoo so we walked through the park and found the petting zoo.

They had a bunch of adorable animals, including my favourite... PIGS!

IMG_20190727_124351.jpg

and this really fluffy chicken

IMG_20190727_124511.jpg

We were walking around looking at the animals... there were some peacocks in a tree which was pretty cool to see. As we walked below the tree one of them made the loudest most incredible screech I've ever heard and scared the willies outta me!!!! Picture of the offending bird:

IMG_20190727_124745.jpg

Seriously though, if you've never heard a peacock count yourself lucky!

Then finally, it was time to meet the goats!

IMG_20190727_125053.jpg

Laura in her happy place... simple pleasures

IMG_20190727_125027.jpg

Sorry this is short, my laptop is about to die so I'm going to plug it in and feed the children. I'll get more up later today!

Okay, littlest one is napping, fingers crossed he stays asleep!!! He's a really awful napper, but sleeps great at night so I guess I can't really complain.

I left off with us in the goat area. Laura was super happy, as we were milling around we heard a little girl yell, "I found the goat that bit me last year!" Which I found hilarious and had to use as the title for this mini report.

One more goat photo for good measure

1.jpg

We said goodbye to the animals and headed back out.

We stopped to take a few photos in the park gardens

2.jpg3.jpg

Then I climbed a tree

4.jpg

Park photo
5.jpg

Once we had left the park we made our way back into the downtown core and I found this sign along the way I needed a photo with.
6.jpg

We made our way over to the parliament buildings and took some more photos.

7.jpg8.jpg8b.jpg

Finally we needed a snack so after walking around some we decided since it was such a warm day that we should stop at peverted ice cream for a treat.

9.jpg

****************************************************************************************************

I shall finish up with one last update next week.

On the WDW trip front our Primeval Whirl fast pass was changed to an EE one as PW will still be down. That makes me sad but I figure I'll leave it at that. I briefly considered changing it to a mid day Kali, or a FOTLK one, and may still, but for now I'll leave it.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last of the summer! Have a great weekend!

Last mini local TR update:

After our sweet treat we headed to the marina area and walked along the boardwalk. They have vendors, performers and a little farmers market set up all around the inlet. We saw a Canada sign and being the good Canadians we are took some (not so flattering) photos
10.jpg

11.jpg

Then we decided to hit up a couple of tourist shops, and found this lovely bear to love

12.jpg

13.jpg

Finally we decided to grab a bite and a drink. Victoria has lots of lovely locally owned spots, we wanted a good view and a patio as it was such beautiful weather. We walked and looked at a dozen different places and picked one of the first ones that seemed the best.

I for some reason do not have a photo of Laura and/or her drink, but she had a Rose Cider.

I had a Caesar

14.jpg

15.jpg

We shared a couple appetizers

16.jpg

17.jpg

aaaand our view

18.jpg

We lingered and chatted and just enjoyed the afternoon. Soon we needed to head back to catch a ferry home. I have no photos of this unfortunately, we did pay for the 'quiet' area on the way home which includes juice/coffee/snacks and a nice atmosphere.

It was a great day and a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

On the trip front, Laura has ordered us another matching top, and we are considering doing one more MNSSHP or a HHN. I'm not big on the idea of HHN but it is also kinda intriguing and I know Laura would love it. I'm still pushing for a second MNSSHP, I know how much there is to do and it's just not enough time to do it all.

I have to start making up my flash cards soon. I can't believe we are leaving in one month! Where has August gone?

Things have been super crazy around here! August finished in a flash, we spent five amazing nights at my in-laws over the labour day long weekend. They live lake front about 45 minutes from the closest town. I love to visit them every summer.

We booked both a second MNSSHP and HHN. We are also still toying with the idea of MK After Hours on the Thursday and might buy the tickets in WDW.

Laura ordered us Dole Whip tops, ears and found pineapple sunglasses for us so we shall be dole whip themed for our second MNSSHP.

Screenshot_20190908-173158.pngScreenshot_20190908-173210.pngScreenshot_20190908-173226.png

Now we need to find tops for HHN.

I've been working on our flash cards, they are almost done. I need to make a few changes and decide exactly what my departure day will look like. - My flight leaves Seattle at 9:30pm. DH could drive me down in the morning we would have lunch and I could get my nails done, see a movie whatever at the mall near the airport then Lyft over to the airport. He would have to be back before 6pm to pick up our oldest from daycare. Or I might ask a friend to drive me down, that's a solid 50/50 shot on if she would. Finally I could bus down. DH would drive me to the bus, there are two times. We would get food before either bus, if I take the earlier bus I would pay for lounge access at the airport as I would get there at like 4pm. The later one gets me there at 7:45pm which is a bit close for comfort if there are delays, traffic etc. *sigh* not sure whats best.

Photo of the cover card:
Screenshot_20190908-173145.png

Once I'm finished I'll post another photo of the finished product. I laminate the cards and put them on a ring making it easy to stick them in my bag and pull out to check plans.

I also got a few other things at the dollar store that I thought I'd share.

IMG_20190907_115152.jpg
Screenshot_20190908-173041.png
Screenshot_20190908-172943.pngScreenshot_20190908-173008.png

Laura picked us up matching backpacks, they are small, and kind against theme, but it'll be our 'undercover' item to throw off the storm troopers.
Screenshot_20190908-173120.png

And finally some compression bags for bulkier items
Screenshot_20190908-173021.png

I have all my photos of our tops and some of the ears I got for the trip that I will put into the next update.

Can't wait for this trip!!!!

Too Much... Matching?

I got the title of this report as Laura and I decided to do some matching tees... This rolled into matching tees every day, and then spiralled from there. So here are our tees. I mostly took photos of one tee not both, but there are two. Sometimes they are slightly different as I prefer tanks and Laura prefers tees but they are generally the same thing.

Our Universal tops:

IMG_20190724_103305.jpg

We are both Slytherins
IMG_20190724_103511.jpg

Two PLM tanks:
IMG_20190724_103235.jpg

IMG_20190724_103452.jpg

Food and Wine:

IMG_20190724_103320.jpg

IMG_20190724_103529.jpg

Star Wars, mine is chewie, Laura is BB8

IMG_20190724_103414.jpg

Finally I even got us matching PJ's... not that anyone will know:

IMG_20190724_100813.jpg

The last two things I thought I would include are my two items for travel, I fell in love with these and had to have them.

IMG_20190724_103733.jpg

IMG_20190724_103751.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!