How much is the breakfast worth?

Freyja

<font color=red>Formerly known as Sleepless in Den
Hi everyone!

I was just about to make our online reservation for the Holiday Inn at DLP (advance purchase rate 65 Euros without breakfast) when I noticed that I could get the same room with breakfast for 30 Euros more.We will be 5 people in the room, 2 adults, 2 kids and 1 baby. So, is the breakfast worth it? I know that the breakfast is normally 15Euros per person. What I´m wondering is, wether I´d pay considerably less for breakfast else where or if I should take this offer?

Wow, that was a long complicated post about a simple topic.

Thanks
Freyja

... on how hungry you are likely to be!

The breakfast is fairly standard, would set up up for the day, and if you are planning a late lunch would be useful to stock up ealy in the day. At less than 8Euro each, you're not likely to get cheaper for a sit down breakfast.

I'm a real penny pincher, so I stocked up on chocolate croisants and fruit juice at the local supermarket, and just had them for breakfast, then an early lunch (missing the queue). I also felt a bit silly sitting at breakfast on my own :-)

We just got back from the holiday Inn and I would say take the offer of breakfast at that rate.

The food in the parks or Disney Village is very expensive and you would not beat that price for a buffet breakfast.

We did get a breakfast of 2 croissants, a coffee and an orange juice for just under 6 euros per person at the Studios if you are looking for an alternative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter