How much is it to rent a ECV at the Parks?

It's been a while since I rented a Parks scooter, but at the time, it was a total charge of $70 and then the $20 deposit was returned when I brought the scooter back. I was able to Park hop one day with a Parks scooter, and although I didn't have to pay another $50 that day, I did have to give the $20 deposit at the two other Parks we visited on that same day. I used cash for Parks scooters - that way I didn't have to wait for all of the daily deposits to fall off my credit card.

Last edited:
That's what I paid. So renting in the parks cost me $150 0ver 3 days. Just as a comparison, my 5 day off-site rental, including delivery and insurance is costing me $160, for full-time use. But I did rent from the parks when I needed a scooter and hadn't pre-planned. In retrospect, I wish I'd brought scooter rental info with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter