How much is Cinderella's Royal Table?

mickeys friend

DIS Veteran
I want to book it for November and don't want to use our dining credit's. Since its been several years since I did it I can't remember how much it is ( adults and a 7 year old). I know it has to paid ahead of time, so I want to know how much it will be. It has to be paid in full ahead of time doesn't it? Any help would be great.

If you have the dining plan but don't want to use the credits for this, you can still book without paying up front. Just tell your server how you intend to pay when you arrive.

Depends on the meal you are looking for and when you are visiting and if it's consider "peak season". Breakfast ranges from $45.00-$65.00 per adult; $35.00-$45.00 per child (ages 3-9). Lunch and dinner ranges from $65.00-$80.00 per adult; $45.00-$65.00 per child (ages 3-9). All prices can change periodically and rise during peak season.

We went Tuesday and for two adults (and a two year old so she was complimentary) it was $163 and some change for lunch.

If you have the dining plan but don't want to use the credits for this, you can still book without paying up front. Just tell your server how you intend to pay when you arrive.
Have they changed CRT? It's always been a pre-pay. My friend just booked it a couple of weeks ago and had to pay in full at the time of booking.

Have they changed CRT? It's always been a pre-pay. My friend just booked it a couple of weeks ago and had to pay in full at the time of booking.
If you have the dining plan, it's only a CC guarantee. Without the dining plan, it's prepaid.

That thread says updated 7/2018...do you think prices have gone up since then?

The person who updates the thread is currently on vacation as per one of the last posts and will be updating it in about a week if anything has changed. Failing that if you just go online and start to book for however many people the price will come up to prepay. At that point you can either make a reservation or back out of it.

We have a dinner reservation in June. I paid $178.18 for 2 adults.

You can go in My Disney Experience and try to book a reservation. The reservation page will show you the cost before you have to pay. The prices can vary (only slightly) so it may be best to just check yourself, if at all possible. For instance, a CRT dinner for 2 adults in September is $183.16.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter