How much is a taxi to DLP ?

rambo

Earning My Ears
I am looking at ways of getting to DLP from CDG. I am flying with BMIBABY so not sure what terminal I will arrive at ?

How much is a taxi to DLP, how long should it take, and where can the taxi rank be found at DLP ?

I know that there is the VEA shuttle which will come to a total of 28 euros, but obviously the taxi would be a quicker option, and if the taxi is around 35-40 euros then it is not a bad deal.

What are your prefered methods of getting to DLP from CDG and why?

I've just posted on your other thread!!

Taxis from the airport are a bit of an unknown quantity when it comes to price. They will certainly get you there quicker than the shuttle - especially the way some of them drive, and you wouldn't have to wait to get one, but it could work out much more expensive. I've heard of lots of different prices for them on this board, ranging from a hopeful 35 euros to about 90, which is about what my sister in law was quoted! :eek:

Just found out the departure points for the shuttle from Terminal 2

2A and 2C - Gate A11/C1
2F and 2E - Galllery Gate 9
2B and 2D - Gate D12

This is according to the official Disney shuttle website www.vea.fr/uk
and I presume it might make sense once you're there!!

I have been also looking at getting the TGV to DLP from CDG, and this now seems the most attractive option with regard to

1.) Time (only takes 10 mins non stop) compared with 35mins on bus

2.) Cost - 19 euros for 2 on TGV 28 euros on the VEA bus.

What I would like to know is where do you buy the tickets for the TGV from at the airport ? or can you buy them on the train ?

And has anybody travelled on the TGV to DLP before? and what are your thoughts ?

I posted this on another recent thread on the subject

I did consider the TGV once - 10-15 minutes sounds so much better than the shuttle. But - you have to find the correct internal shuttle to haul all your stuff over to the right stop at Terminal 2, then get on the train, then take all your stuff up the escalators once you reach the station at Disney and then either carrry your stuff or get a Disney bus to your hotel, and these buses aren't right outside the station doors either. Another possible drawback is that you may have to purchase your TGV ticket for a certain timed train, so I don't know what happens if your plane is delayed or you miss it.

Or you can find the Disney Shuttle just outside your terminal and then sit comfortably for on it for a little while longer and enjoy a look at the different Disney hotels when they drop people off (assuming your not staying at the Newport Bay which is the first stop anyway)!

JMHO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter