How much in advance should you book resort?

bfaber

Mouseketeer
do prices get cheaper the longer you wait to book a Disney resort at Hong Kong?

I don't think the base price changes but they do offer discount from time to time. Most of the time they offer more discount if you book further ahead. Sometimes they offer discount if you stay 2 nights or more. I don't know if they release more discounts but in general, the advance booking has the best discount

I don't think the base price changes but they do offer discount from time to time. Most of the time they offer more discount if you book further ahead. Sometimes they offer discount if you stay 2 nights or more. I don't know if they release more discounts but in general, the advance booking has the best discount
Thanks, as I know with Shanghai the base price is cheaper about two months out from what I have read and been watching on the site, so wasn't sure if Hong Kong was the same way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!