How much for the new park hoppers?

Hunnypot

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how much the pass increase will be and when is the exact date the prices will go up. I'm looking to purchase 3 4 or 5 day park hopper passes for Nov. 2001? Thanks.

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can get a 3-day park hopper? At any rate, you could purchase your park hoppers now at the current price and they would still be good in Nov. -- or any time, for that matter. Unused days never expire. I just bought ours yesterday for our Feb. trip and paid $179.14, tax included. Or you could just wait and see how bad the increase is and buy them then.

RAcroc.gif
Counting the Hours Til We're Back in the World

Mother-of-Four (Five, If You Count My Husband)

Webmaster Pete did not give out any details as to the time of the increase or the amount of the increase. I don't know that he or anyone else knows. But I would expect an increase amounting to a couple of dollars per day.
As soon as there is an increase for sure - you will hear about it here first! :D

<font face="papyrus"><font size=2><font color=blue>BethR
Budget BoardCo-Host
And Just ONE of the Beths...and a Dagny :D ... Hosting the Rewards Board
BethR@wdwinfo.com</font>
poohsnow.gif

Someone on here yesterday said the Disney Store has the increase date as of 1/14/01. That particular person didn't know what the increase would be though.

I was safe and went and got my tics at AAA today.

Take Care,

Sheila

Disney store today said pass prices going up on 1/14.
Was at the Disney store today and prices are going up on January 14th!
I bought a 4 day hopper with MKC discount for $179.14. On the 14th, 4 day hopper with Disney Club discount will be $196.10. Price w/o any discounts will be $203.52.

5 day -- Regular Price will be $230.02 (currently $218.36) and Disney discount price will be $219.42.

Hope this helps.

Donna

The prices posted above look like the 4 day hopper goes up $17, while the 5 day hopper goes up about $9 (currently $210. w/DU). Is that right?

Offsite - 1974,1975
Contemporary - 1982,1983
Port Orleans - 1993,1994
Wilderness Lodge - 1995
Yacht Club - 1996,1997,1998,1999,2000
yacht01.gif

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, GOING BACK ... WDW!

The MKC/DC price on the 5-day hopper is $207.76, so the increase is almost $12. DU's prices will be higher than the Disney Club's.

what about annual passes? How much are they going up? Also, ssince I am new here, what is the cheapest way to get an annual pass for me so I can get a discount at a resort ( if one comes available) Planning trip in November, anyone know?

The only way to get a discounted AP is with a Disney Club card. I think it's about a 5%--not sure tho. You can buy an new AP at any time and you will receive a voucher that is activated when you first use it at the parks. If you are going to be there 8 days or more, or plan on more than one trip in a 12 month period, then an AP is the way to go. If you are hoping to get an AP rate on a room, you do not need one to get the rate, but you will be asked to show proof of one when you check in. There usually are no AP rates for November and December, but keep checking here--AP rates are usually released about a month or so in advance. Since November is Value Season, there are discounts available (limited rooms) for DC--but you do need a card when you make the reservation. If you want to get a discount for November, then I'd get a DC card and book now. Also check and see if there are any AAA discounts.

brerrab03.jpg
<font color=red><font face="Comic Sans MS"><marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">proud member of the Danettes</marquee></font></font><font color=maroon><font face="Comic Sans MS">CBR October 1994
<font color=green>Treehouse January 2000
<font color=orange>ASMusic November 2000
<font color=dark pink>Polynesian March 2001</font></font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts