How much do you pay extra for adding TS to free QS dining?

Happy Artist

Earning My Ears
My family got free quick dining with a stay at Pops in December.:worship: Can I add TS dining to my free QS dining plan? Do you pay less because of the free dining vrs. just paying for table service plan w/o the free dining for QS?
I hope this makes sense. I am confused. haha!

My family got free quick dining with a stay at Pops in December.:worship: Can I add TS dining to my free QS dining plan? Do you pay less because of the free dining vrs. just paying for table service plan w/o the free dining for QS?
I hope this makes sense. I am confused. haha!

You can upgrade for $21.16A/$4.07K per person, per night and that will put you on the regular DDP which is 1 TS, 1QS, 2 snacks per night plus the refillable mug per person.

Thank you so much everyone! Now that I have looked at the menus and pictures of all the great food, how much does it cost extra to get deluxe dinning. :) Do you still get all the extras that Magic Your Way package gets like free miniature golf?

Thank you so much everyone! Now that I have looked at the menus and pictures of all the great food, how much does it cost extra to get deluxe dinning. :) Do you still get all the extras that Magic Your Way package gets like free miniature golf?

Yes you still get everything you already have; you just change your dining plan.

QSDP to DxDDP cost per night of stay:

$58.49A
$17.87

Remember, the DxDDP also includes an appetizer with TS meals.

Remember you will also have to pay tips on all the TS meals. It adds up fast. This year I decided not to upgrade. I booked one TS meal, I'm saving money on a 10 day trip with two adult over upgrading and I'm getting an extra meal.

Personally, I would figure out how much more it is to upgrade to the DDP and then see how many TS restaurants I really wanted to go to and if it is close to the cost of upgrading. If it's close, then I would really look at paying out of pocket for the TS meals. You would have the same # of CS meals extra as you have pay out of pocket TS meals. It would leave you with plenty of food.

This trip will be different, way less waiting for food and more time for the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!