How much do you like the 180 day booking in advance for dining?

I'd prefer a 60-90 day window. I remember a while back we had a trip planned and Disney was doing some sort of big upgrade to their systems and ADRs could only be booked 60 or 90 days out (can't remember the exact) except for Chef Mickey and CRT, which for some reason they kept 180 even during the upgrade. I really liked this so much better because I felt like my plans were more solidified with park hours out and such.

It's weird, Who books dining reservations 6 months out in any other circumstance? I mean, since we have to, and we want to eat a table service places, we do it, but, it doesn't feel very valued holidaymaker to me. Imagine going anywhere else where you couldn't get a reservation in the hotel you are staying in WHILE you are there?

FP+ winds me up more though. I have to choose what rides I will want two months before I arrive on holiday at a theme park?
Crazyness.
no one does not even for 300 pp venture in Paris we did not

no one does not even for 300 pp venture in Paris we did not
Honestly, I ate in London over the summer, at a one off supper club hosted and cooked by some chefs who won a headliner TV chef contest, booked a couple weeks out. Ate at Michelin starred places and booked a couple weeks out. I find the disney way is really rubbish.

Mind you I did my FP+ this lunch time. Honest to goodness beyond stressful. Really not going to miss this. REALLY do not think this is what it is meant to feel like to be getting ready to go on a holiday that costs this much. This should be high end experience, but instead, it feels like cattle market, and I am not going to do it again.

4 - wouldn't mind it at all if the park hours, shows and FP+ were all available. You have to get ADRs for all the possibilities and hope you planned for any WDW changes. The guessing game is what I dislike on longer planning.

I'm also doing a fast trip down in 2 weeks that I just booked. Glad that F&W is going on otherwise I would be disappointed with my food options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!