How much do Disneyland Face Characters get paid?

Disneyylovee

Earning My Ears
I've heard so many different things. How much do Disneyland's face characters get paid. What's their hourly wage? I've heard anywhere from $7-20.
Can anyone help? Thanks!

I THINK minimum wage in California is $8 so $7 is definitely not correct.

This link is probably as good of an answer as you will get unless someone on DIS is a face character and posts an answer.

- Dreams

P.S. Welcome to the DISBoards.

I would say starting at $10? Well that's what the website Dreams posted said.

I think the minimum wage here is $9? I don't know either.

Don't they belong to SAG ? That would up those wages.......

Oh do they? I didn't think of that! That would up their wages, yes.

2 girls I used to do pageants with worked (works? I think one still does) at DL as face characters, I wish I still talked to them enough (and was close enough to ask without it being rude) to see if they would tell me. I'm curious now.

Don't they belong to SAG ? That would up those wages.......

I think not bc SAG stands for Screen Actors Guild & face characters are definately not on the screen. lol. I know that the performers who sing/act belong to AGVA, but I don't think face characters are in a union.

No, but many of them are in the industry, maybe done commercials etc....and many face characters are in "shows", I bet many of them have cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter