How much difference in crowds 2nd week vs. 3rd week of August?

Selket

Been there - done that
We were at WDW the 3rd week of August last year and found it to be manageable - busy but fine. I can't get the hotel I want for the 3rd week however - only the 2nd week of August (7-14th). Do you think the crowds will be significantly heavier?

I'm assuming more schools have started back that 3rd week but I'm not sure if it makes a great deal of difference. Any opinions?

I think there will be a huge difference. Many school go back the 3rd week of August, so the 2nd week is the end of their vacation.

I would imagine that it's more crowded the first two weeks. The third week is when they start early MK closings if I remember correctly. Maybe if you go earlier and I go later only one of us will get the horrible rain!!

G4T - LOL! I'm sure if I'm there it will rain! I really want to do that 3rd week. I'll have to make a decision soon I guess cause my ressies expire today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter