How much Christmas will we see?

jsand99

Mouseketeer
My family is going to the World the Oct 28th-Nov 3rd. We are going to the halloween party on the 30th but are hoping to see some Christmas decorations too. How transformed will Magic Kingdom be on Friday, Nov 2nd?

Magic will most likely be transitioned early AM Thursday after Wednesday’s party ends or on Thursday night/early Friday AM

We will be there around the same time. Its always been a goal of mine to go at this time to see both holiday decorations. We will be at MNSSHP on the 31st and then leave on the 4th. Fingers crossed we get to see both!

We're going to be there starting the 3rd, and I was hoping for Halloween at least for the beginning of the trip. I don't think we're going to get it, though! I even saw a post on Instagram today (a current photo taken *today*) showing Christmas stars going up around HS. In a thread a few days ago, someone said that by 11/2 last year the Jungle Cruise had already been transformed to Jingle Cruise.

We were there last year from 10/27 - 11/1. DHS and (most of) MK changed over on 11/1.

The resorts won't have much decorations, but it'll be a cool little celebration of both holidays. Despite the cold weather last year, we had a really good time. There's so much going on in and around the parks!

DHS has their Christmas decorations up on the lightposts and vendors are already selling the lightbulb necklaces.

Probably getting ready for Holiday TV specials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!