How much can we really get done...

bibbidibobbidibecky

The Fairy Godblogger
...on our arrival day?

We will be coming from downtown Tokyo and plan to already have tickets in hand and will drop our luggage for the Hilton Tokyo Bay at the welcome center upon arrival. We will leave our Shinjuku hotel right after breakfast, so I'm guessing by time we actually are walking in Disneyland it will be noon-ish. This will be a Sunday in mid-June.

What can we realistically expect to do in Disneyland on this day? We have two more full days in the parks, but if we could knock out a few Disneyland rides on our arrival day, it would nice.

These are the rides we want to do over our two days in DL:
· Monster’s Inc (FP)

· Ride Pooh’s Honey Hunt (FP)

· Ride Peter Pan

· Space Mountain (FP)

· It’s a Small World (FP)

· Tea Party

· Snow White

· Haunted Mansion (FP)

· Thunder Mountain (FP)

· Pirate’s

· Jungle Cruise

· Explore all the character houses

If FP are still available, grab Space Mountain and/or Thunder Mountain (I'm assuming Monsters Inc and Pooh will be gone). Do the show lotteries for One Man's Dream and Let's Party Gras and watch them if you snag seats. Wait in line for Jungle Cruise and explore Toontown in the afternoon. If you have time and the line is short, do Pirates. After fireworks, try to do any many Fantasyland rides as possible. If you're focused, it's possible to finish everything on that list except the mountains, Monsters Inc and a long wait Fantasyland ride (Pooh or Peter Pan).

This could be a good day to write a Tanabata wishing card and watch the Tanabata parade if you arrive early enough.

...on our arrival day?

We will be coming from downtown Tokyo and plan to already have tickets in hand and will drop our luggage for the Hilton Tokyo Bay at the welcome center upon arrival. We will leave our Shinjuku hotel right after breakfast, so I'm guessing by time we actually are walking in Disneyland it will be noon-ish. This will be a Sunday in mid-June.

What can we realistically expect to do in Disneyland on this day? We have two more full days in the parks, but if we could knock out a few Disneyland rides on our arrival day, it would nice.

These are the rides we want to do over our two days in DL:
· Monster’s Inc (FP)

· Ride Pooh’s Honey Hunt (FP)

· Ride Peter Pan

· Space Mountain (FP)

· It’s a Small World (FP)

· Tea Party

· Snow White

· Haunted Mansion (FP)

· Thunder Mountain (FP)

· Pirate’s

· Jungle Cruise

· Explore all the character houses
It’s a summer weekend & you have a few days so I would use this half-day to get your bearings, explore character houses & do some of the low-wait rides. It would help if you could pull a few high-priority FPs & get those done, too.

When you get in, go to the right to Tomorrowland (think WDW)... pull Monsters Inc if you can. If that is gone, Pooh is 99.9% likely to be gone too, so you can safely pull Space right there & then see where the rest of the day takes you.

(At least, that is what I would do :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!