How many times can we meet the Mouse himself? A Sept '13 TR *UPDATE 1/27*

Oooh. Loved all your pics.

glad Alex got happy after awhile. He's so cute!!

Fountains are awesome!! Trent still loves them :rotfl:

Love the action shots with Alex running

All came out great :goodvibes

Oooh. Loved all your pics.

glad Alex got happy after awhile. He's so cute!!

Fountains are awesome!! Trent still loves them :rotfl:

Love the action shots with Alex running

All came out great :goodvibes

Thanks girl. Yeah I'm glad he came out of his shell and stopped crying after the first 30 min. I knew he was going to do that but we were able to work with him even during that time.

I love the running pictures too. At the end he was having so much fun. It was great to have the park all to ourselves. Only other people in there at that time were workers so it was really nice.

Thank you :goodvibes

Aw. such cute pics with Mickey and Pluto. Love the way pluto signs too :lmao:

Love GMR. We always seem to hit that first at DHS :thumbsup2

That sucks that villain event was that awful. That is absolutely insane that they ran out of food and all that traffic. Sounds like a sucky 2nd half of your day.

Hope next day is better

Aw. such cute pics with Mickey and Pluto. Love the way pluto signs too :lmao:

Love GMR. We always seem to hit that first at DHS :thumbsup2

That sucks that villain event was that awful. That is absolutely insane that they ran out of food and all that traffic. Sounds like a sucky 2nd half of your day.

Hope next day is better

Thank you. Isn't it so funny? I think Pluto is easily one of my favorite characters.

Yeah right? I mean, geez. The crowd was full of goth freaks too. It was nuts. The most stressful part of all of that was the traffic. Other than that it wasn't all that bad. Just nuts!

Love the photos!!

I really like the photos of you guys just walking along, holding hands. And Alex in his blue shirt with those pretty eyes -- absolutely great!

We did two photo sessions years ago, one at BC and one at Poly/GF. They were great, too.

Wow, I had no idea they ran out of food at DHS. I had heard about all the horrible traffic and taking hours to get in...but that is almost inconceivable that they would have no more food.

Hmm, you said you like your room but not the resort ... I'm curious why? Is there more of the story! Can't wait to hear.

We had friendly CM, fun pool time, good food. They only downside was that the Nemo playground was being repaired but we went to the LK one instead.

I know Alex loved exploring the cars section!

Love the photos!!

I really like the photos of you guys just walking along, holding hands. And Alex in his blue shirt with those pretty eyes -- absolutely great!

We did two photo sessions years ago, one at BC and one at Poly/GF. They were great, too.

Wow, I had no idea they ran out of food at DHS. I had heard about all the horrible traffic and taking hours to get in...but that is almost inconceivable that they would have no more food.

Hmm, you said you like your room but not the resort ... I'm curious why? Is there more of the story! Can't wait to hear.

We had friendly CM, fun pool time, good food. They only downside was that the Nemo playground was being repaired but we went to the LK one instead.

I know Alex loved exploring the cars section!

Thank you :) I love those photos too. Glad you've had a few opportunities to use their photo services too. It's just wonderful!

Yeah....it was absolutely crazy. We were shocked.

Yeah....I'll fill you in when the time comes later on in the TR. ::yes:: I loved the CM's that gave us the room but yeah....those were about the only friendly CM interactions we encountered.

Yeah Alex loves the cars section! We didn't make it over there this time but we did explore over there on our last trip. Super fun! He did really like the LK section. By the time we left he knew all the characters names and told us what they were each time we passed by them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter