How many Siblings do your parents have?

My mom had 4 siblings.
My dad grew up with one sibling but also had an older sister who died in infancy (before my dad was born).

My mother is 1 of 6 (and a twin), and my father is 1 of 4
I myself have 2 brothers, my husband has a brother & a sister
Together my husband and I only had 2 sons.

Dad was the youngest of three boys. They had an adopted sister briefly but the bio parents took her back.
Mom is the oldest with three younger brothers and one who passed at birth.
Stepmother had one older brother.
Stepfather has/had four brothers and three sisters, he is the youngest boy.

Me- Oldest with one sister, one stepbrother, two half brothers and a former stepsister.
DH- One older half brother, one stepsister, one stepbrother, a younger half brother and a younger half sister who was adopted at birth.
Yes, our kids are perpetually confused when it comes to our family trees.

I love these threads especially since I have been researching mine and my husbands family the last few months.

I am the oldest of 5 and only girl. My husband is the youngest of 3 and the baby. He was a surprise. My SIL was 5 days older than my mom.

My mom was #2 out of 5. My dad was technically the oldest of 3 and the only boy. Skeletons have been rattling in the closet though and my grandmother evidently had another husband and my dad had an older brother who passed away as a child. I need to find out more about that.

My mom's father was one of 10 and they lived in a house that was about 800 square feet total and no bathroom. They had an outhouse built onto the back of the house that terrified me as a child. The toilet ran constantly while you sat on it. Baths were a tub in the kitchen on Saturday night. I was thrilled when my great-aunt converted the one bedroom into a bathroom.

My maternal grandmother was one of 7 but only 4 made it into adulthood.

My paternal grandfather was one of 13, 12 survived. He had an identical twin brother that died at 9 months old.

My paternal grandmother was one of 5. Her one brother was murdered and I have never been able to get details other than he was shot to death.

My dad is the oldest of 3 boys (one has passed)
My mom is the youngest of 6 (4 girls and 2 boys - the men have passed) My aunt who was the oldest turns 95 next week.

I am the oldest of 4 and the only girl.
DH is the oldest of 4 in his immediate family (3 boys 1 girl) but his dad was married 5 times and he has 9 step siblings)

8 and 7. Big families on both sides, which was the norm for farm families in the early portion of the 20th century as both were.

My dad is one of three.
My mom is one of nine. My grandma was an only and hated it. :laughing:

Hubby is youngest of seven. I'm oldest of three.
We have an only but I'm pretty sure she won't be going the same route as my grandma. We're expecting grand-pups and not kids. :laughing:

Mom had three older brothers, one older sister, two younger brothers and one younger sister. None of them are still alive. Dad had three younger sisters. I think the two younger sisters are still alive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter