How many pets in loop 300?

Colleen A.

<font color=green>Disney Planning Maniac!<br><font
When I made my ressies back in Feb, I had requested a loop close to the water (canals) since DH and DS want to spend some time fishing. I had asked Disney Travel if loop 300 was a pet loop and I was assured that there were no preferred pet loops. Now I find out that the loop I requested is a pet loop (don't get me wrong, I would not mind - my kids are begging for a dog and I thought it would be easier for me if they weren't always seeing dogs!:p ). How many sites there do have pets or do you think I should just request another loop close to the canals? Thanks for help!

When we were there in March 2002 there were alot of dogs. they are usually inside of thier campers though. You aren't allowed to leave your dog unattended outside. But we did see quite a few people walking thier dogs around the loop too. Hope this helps. But if you don't want your kids to see dogs...then I would probaly choose another loop. JMHO:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter