How many people allowed in a Disneyland Hotel room?

DisneyKidds

<font color=green>The TF thanks DisneyKidds for mo
We'd like to stay in the Disneyland Hotel next summer. Literature and the website say that rooms in the Disneyland Hotel accomodate 4 people. We will have two adults, two children (ages 5 and 3), and one infant (11 months). Do infants count toward the occupancy limit, or will we be ok in one room? Thanks in advance :).

Hi, I know there is enough room to accomodate all of you. The standard room we had with two double beds also had a pack/playpen along the window area. Just an issue of whether the park charges you for the little tike. I would call directly to DLP and ask. If they don't charge, make sure to request the pack/playpen. Your reservations should indicate one infant as well. Then no surprises and "discussions" with the check-in receptionist.

Have Fun and try to wake up early for breakfast so your children can get pictures/autographs with the characters in the lobby area. It is a mob area around 9:15-10:00 am with long lines and the characters taking breaks.

You do need to request a cot at the time of booking - they are free but also subject to availability.

Children under 3 stay in the room free of charge (and there's no park admission charge) as with WDW resorts.You can also buy baby food and nappies (I should say daipers!) in the shops in the hotels - at a price!! But it is nice to know they are there in case!

(High chairs are available in the restaurants and bottle warmers are available on request).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter