How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

99 days... but we wont go. I will wait for the next round of cancellation which will hopefully next week. And hopefully it will included my cruise. Either way, I am postponing to first week of March.
I hit 99 days today as well. While I should be doing the double-digit countdown dance I feel the cruise will not be going.

No idea when the next round of cancellations will occur. My guess is sometime in June.

I hit 99 days today as well. While I should be doing the double-digit countdown dance I feel the cruise will not be going.

No idea when the next round of cancellations will occur. My guess is sometime in June.
I'm at 93 days and I don't know what to do. I don't think we will be sailing. June 10 is day 75 so after that we lose our deposit of we cancel. Do we wait for DCL or cancel before June 10? We have the added worry that we are in Canada and the border is not open for travel until June 21 (but could be extended again). 😓😓

Well we pulled the plug on our August cruise, couldn't wait for DCL to cancel because we were almost into the penalty phase. But we rebooked and moved our money over so FINGERS CROSSED we still get our Grand Slam and we will still be Platinum for August 2021!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!