How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

141 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

650 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

141 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

650 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!
Are you enjoying your fall WDW trip??

Next cruise!

356F8EFC-A80A-44D2-A058-6490B5C6EC61.png

Are you enjoying your fall WDW trip??

Next cruise!

View attachment 439856

Yes! It is a lot of fun!!

Well, other than doing Eleanor Roosevelt’s suggestion of doing one thing a day that scares you and riding the Skyliner...and being stuck in the air for over 10 minutes now with a stranger (unlike the previews, they DO make you share) because of a “temporary delay”.

Yes! It is a lot of fun!!

Well, other than doing Eleanor Roosevelt’s suggestion of doing one thing a day that scares you and riding the Skyliner...and being stuck in the air for over 10 minutes now with a stranger (unlike the previews, they DO make you share) because of a “temporary delay”.
Not good.

138 days until...Celebrity Edge! edited because I went ahead and booked it!!

648 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!