How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

1 day until my Fall Disney trip! Tomorrow!!

144 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

653 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

1 day until my Fall Disney trip! Tomorrow!!

144 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

653 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

Have a great time!

Today is my Fall Disney trip! Leaving on a jet plane after school today!!!!

143 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

652 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

Today is my Fall Disney trip! Leaving on a jet plane after school today!!!!

143 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

652 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!
How wonderful! Enjoy!

142 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

651 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

6 days until we board the Magic for our first members cruise! (5 days til we fly to NYC!)
168 days until we return 'home' to Aulani!
320 days until we are back on the Magic for the Baltic!
380 days until we are back on the Wonder for our 10th cruise, to Cabo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!