How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• DIS_MIKE

DCL Commodore
    99 days... but we wont go. I will wait for the next round of cancellation which will hopefully next week. And hopefully it will included my cruise. Either way, I am postponing to first week of March.
    I hit 99 days today as well. While I should be doing the double-digit countdown dance I feel the cruise will not be going.

No idea when the next round of cancellations will occur. My guess is sometime in June.

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
    I hit 99 days today as well. While I should be doing the double-digit countdown dance I feel the cruise will not be going.

No idea when the next round of cancellations will occur. My guess is sometime in June.
    I'm at 93 days and I don't know what to do. I don't think we will be sailing. June 10 is day 75 so after that we lose our deposit of we cancel. Do we wait for DCL or cancel before June 10? We have the added worry that we are in Canada and the border is not open for travel until June 21 (but could be extended again). 😓😓

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• bcwife76

DisneyMomma
    Well we pulled the plug on our August cruise, couldn't wait for DCL to cancel because we were almost into the penalty phase. But we rebooked and moved our money over so FINGERS CROSSED we still get our Grand Slam and we will still be Platinum for August 2021!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES