How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
6 days until we board the Magic for our first members cruise! (5 days til we fly to NYC!)
168 days until we return 'home' to Aulani!
320 days until we are back on the Magic for the Baltic!
380 days until we are back on the Wonder for our 10th cruise, to Cabo!

Dug720

DIS Veteran
141 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

650 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

• bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    141 days until Disney Magic!! (Not booked yet, but I had my TA cancel Celebrity. Magic will get booked in October.) These plans are in flux with a few decisions. To be firmed up in about a month.

650 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!
    Are you enjoying your fall WDW trip??

Next cruise!

356F8EFC-A80A-44D2-A058-6490B5C6EC61.png

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    Yes! It is a lot of fun!!

Well, other than doing Eleanor Roosevelt’s suggestion of doing one thing a day that scares you and riding the Skyliner...and being stuck in the air for over 10 minutes now with a stranger (unlike the previews, they DO make you share) because of a “temporary delay”.
    Not good.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES