How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

49 days (7 weeks today!!) til we return to Alaska! Our luggage tags arrived today!!!!
89 days until we board the Magic for the first time, for our 1st members cruise!
251 days until we return 'home' to Aulani!
403 days until we are back on the Magic for Europe!
463 days until our 10th cruise, girls trip to Cabo!

12 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 9 days to WDW and All-Star Music!! SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!

80 days until my Fall Disney trip!

221 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!! (This may well be changing in October as I am not liking what I am hearing about it...)

732 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

Last edited:

11 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 8 days to WDW and All-Star Music!! SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!

79 days until my Fall Disney trip!

220 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!! (This may well be changing in October as I am not liking what I am hearing about it...)

731 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

10 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 7 days to WDW and All-Star Music!! ONE WEEK DIGIT DANCE!!

78 days until my Fall Disney trip!

219 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!! (This may well be changing in October as I am not liking what I am hearing about it...)

730 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts