How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

71 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 68 days to WDW and POP!

139 days until my Fall Disney trip!

280 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!!

791 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!! I think I win for the longest countdown to any trip! Haha!!

70 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 67 days to WDW and POP!

138 days until my Fall Disney trip!

279 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!!

790 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!! I think I win for the longest countdown to any trip! Haha!!

View attachment 400155

And we leave today. ABD in Disneyland and San Francisco begins tomorrow!

Safe travel to all who are traveling!

Happy Mother’s Day to all who are Celebrating!

Bobbi:)

Interested to hear about the Disneyland ABD! Considering changing my Feb break plans to that since the Equinox is only getting the “lipstick” treatment rather than the promised Revolution due to the crane incident in Freeport moving their drydock to Spain.

69 days until my Dream Birthday Double Dip!!! First cruise as GOLD!! 66 days to WDW and POP!

137 days until my Fall Disney trip!

278 days until my first time on Celebrity - the Equinox!!

789 days until the Pride of America portion of my Fiftieth in the Fiftieth! Cruise followed by Aulani!! I think I win for the longest countdown to any trip! Haha!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!