How many hours did it take you to go through each park?

marriedmarylander

DIS Veteran
We are a young couple and I was wondering how long it took other couples around our age to get through each park. We have MK planned for an entire day (morning until night for Spectro Parade), MGM for about 8 hours, Epcot for an entire day (morning until night for EMH), AK for the whole day (from when it opens until probably mid-afternoon). Is that enough time? If we need more time at MGM we figured we can go to it after we go to TL for the day. For AK, we plan to do the safari, Lion king show at the very least, so I was thinking 6 hour would be enough. Does AK take shorter or longer than that?

No matter how much time you have you will never see every thing. Pick out the things you really want to do and then start hitting the things you missed. It's pretty possible to ride everything but to me Disney World is alot more than just the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter