How many days left until you leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four or five until we leave (depending on whether we leave 11:30 on Thursday or after midnight Friday morning) but ultimately six until we arrive!!!

100 days until I leave! Double digits tomorrow! My suitcase never left the bed in my spare bedroom from last trip.. I have been putting new disney shirts for my trip in it and some travel items I pick up along the way. I booked the trip back in January and the countdown is going so fast! So excited!

We just got to our double digits yesterday, so today is 98 days :) Still feels like forever, but at least I can make myself feel better with the knowledge that FP+ and Online check in is only 38 days out!

22 here. Ready to go!

Single traveler and I'm a guy so I'll pack the day before lol

I guess I'll get my suitcase out this weekend and Disney Pin book and semi start packing! Not bad for a 31 single guy eh???

Also need to buy my travel sized toiletries..... ugh

21 days out!!!

35 days! Got Mickey mail today with our reservation & luggage tags! Have to customize magic bands by 8/12 so they should be coming soon too! Soooo excited!!!

40 days from right now we'll be dropping our bags off or checking in to our room at POFQ and getting ready for lunch at the Biergarten at Epcot. We arrive on my in-laws 34th wedding anniversary and they picked the Biergarten as their lunch destination. My DW and I picked California Grill at 9 pm for dinner because they have never been before. A few days later my DW and I will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary and our 6th straight trip to WDW. This will be my in-laws first trip since their honeymoon.. :) Needless to say we have been doing all of the planning and got all of the ADR's and FP+ we were looking for. Now we are hoping that POTC opens up on before we leave on Sept. 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!