how many days do you spend at SW?

soccerchick

Dis Veteran<br><font color=red>My husband has rice
Hi,

We will be visiting DS and BIL in Jacksonville sometime after their first baby is born in April. We were thinking of taking a break mid-visit to take DD (3) to Seaworld for a day (or two). I was just wondering what most of you do--one day, two days, or more? I haven't been there since I was a little kid so I can't remember much and I know it has changed so much since then.

Thanks for any input!

Depends on the type of ticket I have. Usually a one day ticket comes with a 2nd day free option, which I'd always use for at least half a day. Last year in April I bought a ticket good till end of 2002. I think I did 4 "half days" in April and three visits this trip. I find the timing of the various shows usually means you need at least two visits to be able to schedule all of them into a plan.

SWF has changed alot since you we're a kid. You'll like it.
If you're only going to SWF, then book a cheap hotel for 1 night.
The budget hotel across the street from SWF is here.
http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/g...ionid=VKQ5XLIRNUNZNJ31AOSMHZQ?ctyhocn=ORLSEGI
It takes 1 full day to see everything, and then you can go back the next morning for free before driving home if they're still doing the 2nd day free thing. The kid will stay in the playground behind Shamu stadium for hours. Bring a book to read and a friend so you can take turns going on the coaster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter