How many days at Tokyo DL..

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
Would you recommend? Dh and I, along with our three kids that will be 14, 10 and almost one year are planning on going to Tokyo this next summer. Disneyland Tokyo is on the top of the list. With the two parks, how many days would you recommend so we can see everything? Thanks in advance.

A minimum of 4 days. The first two days you'll have to pick a park (I recommend land first then sea unless you frequently visit a castle park and aren't in a rush to get on rides). The last two days you can park hop. The hardest part about doing everything is watching Let's Party Gras because you need to win the show lottery so make sure you try the lottery every day you visit Disneyland. You can kinda watch from behind the plants outside the theater if you don't win or wait hours doing Standby.

Most people who say they want to do everything don't actually mean "everything" (are you really planning to meet Mickey in all four of his outfits in Toontown, Turtle Talk + Stitch Encounter which are Japanese only, etc). 3 days is enough for some people who just want to do most of the rides and shows, especially if there's no seasonal things happening and they skip rides that are highly similar to those in other parks that they have access to.

Most people who say they want to do everything don't actually mean "everything" (are you really planning to meet Mickey in all four of his outfits in Toontown, Turtle Talk + Stitch Encounter which are Japanese only, etc). 3 days is enough for some people who just want to do most of the rides and shows, especially if there's no seasonal things happening and they skip rides that are highly similar to those in other parks that they have access to.
You're right, I don't actually mean EVERYTHING, mostly just the rides. And maybe a picture with a character or two since it will be my son's first Disney trip. ... Thanks for your response. It's a big help.

Are you used to the heat? If you live in Taipei, you will need less days than if you live in Vancouver, in general. Esp. since you have a wee one. :)

Four days was plenty for us and the park hopper on the third and fourth day was nice. I think by the fourth day we felt we rode all the rides we wanted to and some. It does depend on which days of the week you do go to as crowd calendar is important. Make sure you get those fast passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts