How many days are needed?

StaceyA

<font color=006600>Disney fanatic!<br><font color=
Hi there!
Im not new to the boards but totally new to this forum!

We are planning a trip to visit a friend in London next July for one week and then going to Paris for a week.

I wanted to go to Disneyland OF COURSE and wondered how many days would we need to plan on staying?

I know absolutely nothing about it at this point, we are in the very first stages of planning, any info would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank in Advance! :flower:

Hi,

you should thing about 2 or 3 days at least if you want to visit both parks. If you only want to go to the Disneyland Park 2 days might be enough cause in July the park will be open from 9am to 11pm.

Greets Renate :wizard:

If you only have a week in Paris, I'd consider a one day trip to Disneyland Paris, or possibly 2 days if you really feel you need it. I'd skip the Studios for your first visit, and just go to Disneyland Park. If it's your first time to Paris, I'd really recommend spending six days in Paris. If you get to the park when it opens and stay until it closes, you can do a whole lot in a one day visit.

Don't get me wrong- Disneyland Paris is wonderful and magical, but so is Paris, and if you're coming that far, my personal opinion is that the time is better spent in Paris, especially if you've been to WDW a few times. We never considered spending more than a day at Disneyland unless we had at least a week to spend in Paris.

Just my $.02

MinnieYC said:
If you only have a week in Paris, I'd consider a one day trip to Disneyland Paris, or possibly 2 days if you really feel you need it. I'd skip the Studios for your first visit, and just go to Disneyland Park. If it's your first time to Paris, I'd really recommend spending six days in Paris. If you get to the park when it opens and stay until it closes, you can do a whole lot in a one day visit.

Don't get me wrong- Disneyland Paris is wonderful and magical, but so is Paris, and if you're coming that far, my personal opinion is that the time is better spent in Paris, especially if you've been to WDW a few times. We never considered spending more than a day at Disneyland unless we had at least a week to spend in Paris.

Just my $.02

Thank you for the tips, I was actually thinking today that I bet alot of the attractions are the same as in WDW, so we might make it through the park alot quicker then we think.

It will be my first time in Paris, and I have been to WDW at least 10 or 11 times.

Thanks again!

Hi there Stacey and welcome to the Disneyland Paris Forum!

I think Minnie's advice is good. Paris is a wonderful place to visit as well.

What I would say though is that DLP is not like WDW although some of the rides and attractions are "the same" a lot which share a name are quite different - for example Pirates of the Carribbean which is much better is DLP than in WDW.

I would go for 1 to 2 days at DLP.

Please do come and join us here to help plan your trip!

Karen

Hi and nice to see you traverse across from US boards :goodvibes

Paris is such a beautiful city that you will want to spend a reasonable time there. I would think that 2 days at the park would be a nice balance and you may possibly manage half a day in the studios; as Renate says, the Disneyland Park is open for longer :)

Reid

But remind, it will be quite crowded in the summer season, because it's only 1,5 months long this year. 3 days, I'd say.

Just to add my 2 cents worth as well :) I'd say 2 days at DLP minimum and 4/5 in Paris - it depends how much you love sight seeing of course. Either way - have a wonderful trip!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter